That's it?

MathieuG89

After 16 hours into Exanima I defeated both normal and expert arena and went through the three levels of the dungeon. Does anyone know if the developers intend to add more content to the game soon? I read somewhere that they were planing on redoing the arena from the ground up and adding a fourth level to the dungeon. I'd hate to have to wait six months before more content is available.

MathieuG89

Find the magic item as well?
I found one magic item so far and it was damn well hidden too.

The plan is actually to add 8 or 9 more maps, we've developed a tonne of content behind the scenes that just isn't quite ready to go in game yet, largely because I keep deciding to improve and diversify it. The next update will feature some of the new content.
Glad to hear there's a lot of new content being worked on. I can't wait for the next update!

Iscandar

I found one magic item so far and it was damn well hidden too.

Glad to hear there's a lot of new content being worked on. I can't wait for the next update!
I've been perfecting different physiques specializing in certain weapons in the Expert arena. It's been a huge amount of fun on its own.

MathieuG89

I've been perfecting different physiques specializing in certain weapons in the Expert arena. It's been a huge amount of fun on its own.
There isn't much I can do beside play the arena now, though it gets repetitive after a while. There aren't that many adversaries to beat and there isn't any randomization to increase replayability. I'm really looking forward to the updated arena though. If the devs get it right it would help tremendously with waiting for both game to be released.

I could not agree more, if the arena enemies have random weapons or differely collored items and characteristics that would also work quite well to help replayabilit :)

Sorry, was talking to Pipes, should have quoted him. Steam one should be out soon though. Hopefully about a week :)
I want to see what is beyond the blue portal! Just started a new playthrough. Bracers. Bracers everywhere..

Apparently, it's possible to skip the trap maze and pull the gate lever from the other side of the gate. I wonder if the devs are aware of this.

Iscandar

I want to see what is beyond the blue portal! Just started a new playthrough. Bracers. Bracers everywhere..

Apparently, it's possible to skip the trap maze and pull the gate lever from the other side of the gate. I wonder if the devs are aware of this.
Hehehe, it's so often to find 4 lamellar bracers and 3 lamellar greaves in one run ;D

Murf

You mean pulling the lever from the outside to get into the maze/trap end room? with the two chests?

You mean pulling the lever from the outside to get into the maze/trap end room? with the two chests?
Yes. Had to wiggle my character a bit to get close enough. Probably also possible with other level gates that are set up similarly.

It happened when I did the entire trap maze with a new character and wondered if I could get in from the other side with my old character( I skipped the maze with her). I should probably report this somewhere if it's not a known exploit.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.