The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I mean, it's certainly Sui Generis. That much is simple enough, it was even shown in a development vid (a long lost, ancient relic of better forum days). Will it make an appearance in Exanima? I can't say, I don't even know if this place has a name yet. I would be great as a arena though ;)

Mertek98

Insider
I mean, it's certainly Sui Generis. That much is simple enough, it was even shown in a development vid (a long lost, ancient relic of better forum days). Will it make an appearance in Exanima? I can't say, I don't even know if this place has a name yet. I would be great as a arena though ;)
Maybe its the entry or the exit to the dungeon

Maybe its the entry or the exit to the dungeon
I have mixed feelings. It may just be that the area is bland by design but doesn't it seem a little underwhelming for the entrance to *dun dun* the Underworld! heh
I also don't know how I'd feel if the Underworld is that readily accessible unless there's a huge slab blocking that entrance.

However, it does look pretty lonely and the high windows suggest that they are only there to allow light. Not a place for living but a place of work, so maybe a morgue or masoleum?

Mertek98

Insider
I have mixed feelings. It may just be that the area is bland by design but doesn't it seem a little underwhelming for the entrance to *dun dun* the Underworld! heh
I also don't know how I'd feel if the Underworld is that readily accessible unless there's a huge slab blocking that entrance.

However, it does look pretty lonely and the high windows suggest that they are only there to allow light. Not a place for living but a place of work, so maybe a morgue or masoleum?
It has an oriental fell to it, like a japanise temple.

Faelivrin

Insider
If someone was thinking in beat the current speedrun record it is now or never:

we will have collisions with the ceiling to prevent you from climbing out of rooms.
One cheat less for the good ol' Parco. We cannot have pretty things buddy :C

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.