The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

-Tim-

Insider
What does it say? Eastern rivermaksh area?
My translation so far:

Eastern rivermarsh area

Key:
  • Moorings
  • Watchers
  • Forest fort
  • Underearth
The designations on the actual map are obviously topographical, like '... hills', '... river', '... woods'. I have trouble making out the word in the bottom right, though. I assume it's 'scale'.

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
If someone had 4k monitor he could use camera hack for max zoom and take a screenshot of that map, result would be much clearer. A shame game doesnt let you chose resolution.

Alex

Insider
Sorry if I'm derailing something.
Just wanted to let you guys knows I'm trying to back at it and to finish the novice arena mode.
I'm not at any sort of great level like that naked arena speedrunner but I try. Hope you find some amusement.

zhuliks

Insider
Im not a good fighter, I mean novice arena is piece-a-cake, but damn those expert metal buckets with polearms. That's why I'm so glad developers let us celebrate bringing knights down, I mean after you have defeated those assholes and stripped them of their armor its just natural to

P.S.: I'm sorry.
P.P.S: Not.

-Tim-

Insider
Im not a good fighter, I mean novice arena is piece-a-cake, but damn those expert metal buckets with polearms. That's why I'm so glad developers let us celebrate bringing knights down, I mean after you have defeated those assholes and stripped them of their armor its just natural to

P.S.: I'm sorry.
P.P.S: Not.
:D Funny coincidence that the expert AI decided to do the same to me this afternoon. He even used a unique animation...

We need more zombies
I still don't think I've found all the zombies in level 2. I hear footsteps not from me after I've gone through everywhere and killed anything I saw. I also did the same thing in lvl 3 by stuffing all the bodies into a closet. I forgot to take a screenshot though...

Mertek98

Insider
I still don't think I've found all the zombies in level 2. I hear footsteps not from me after I've gone through everywhere and killed anything I saw. I also did the same thing in lvl 3 by stuffing all the bodies into a closet. I forgot to take a screenshot though...
This is not all the zombies in lvl 2 by the way, I just had a big fight and then i waited for each zombie to come to me. After a while I got bored and tried to make all the zombies follow me but I dont have the patience for it. I will try to make it bigger, I want it to include all the zombies in the level.

I did it for science. It is a bit bugged because i dont have proper camera values, so using anything outside meant values makes camera go crazy spinning if you try to adjust it.

Zoomed arena fight

1st video has values you need in description, I used hotkeys to set values to change camera zoom and space to change rotation because my clumsy hack broke camera so that it doesnt change on mouse scroll and goes into crazyspin if you try to adjust it with mouse3 button.
I intend on doing this some time, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get VAC banned or not by having Cheat engine on my computer. Is it safe?

zhuliks

Insider
I intend on doing this some time, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get VAC banned or not by having Cheat engine on my computer. Is it safe?
Memory tampering is not vac safe, however vac filter is only for online games no need to worry on singleplayer.
Plus values I posted are unique in a way you will find exactly 1 value if you zoom in and search for max vanilla zoom in.

So basically its easy AND safe.

Memory tampering is not vac safe, however vac filter is only for online games no need to worry on singleplayer.
Plus values I posted are unique in a way you will find exactly 1 value if you zoom in and search for max vanilla zoom in.

So basically its easy AND safe.
So basically just mess around with the values in Exanima only, and uninstall cheat engine when done messing with things?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.