The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

zhuliks

Insider
Cheat engine is just a program, it doesnt automatically mess things up. Vac usually is used in online games to filter cheates, its not perfect, but it works as it checks values on server and a clent and if a client changed (money/health/whatever) and server shows different value its flagged as cheating, also using dll that hook to a game and do stuff is flagged.

Cheatengine despite its bad name (because cheating is generally bad and ruins fun of a game) is not an evil hack program, its all round useful tool if you know how to use it. Usually there are ready scripts for many games on official servers, for example for witcher 3 there was a hack for camera to make it free flying and take great screenshots, when there was found a game breaking bug in project eternity people could use cheat engine to fix in game values sooner than official patch came out.

There is also a built in speedhack that makes game time go faste r or slower basically bullet time or bennyhill, I used it on dosbox in grim fandango as it was so old a puzzle there was unsolvable because tied to cpu speed so instead of going slow it flew like a rocket because of how much faster modern cpus are compared.

So no, no need to uninstall it later it wont bother you or get you banned if you dont search and change values in multiplayer games.

Alex

Insider
Good fights. If only you had a bit more health for the final fight you'd likely have done it.
Indeed. I didn't expect to make it that far with my health. You can see my surprise when I cut that guy under the arm and it #rektd him.

Hi everybody, my contribution to the naked arena challenge :

I made it until level 2 of expert arena (never went any further than level 3 of expert arena on a single naked run).

Edit : Sorry for the quality of the vid, it's the first time I record a gameplay. I found the good tweak for my recoding software, next video will be better quality :)

Last edited:

Iscandar

Hi everybody, my contribution to the naked arena challenge :

I made it until level 2 of expert arena (never went any further than level 3 of expert arena on a single naked run).

Edit : Sorry for the quality of the vid, it's the first time I record a gameplay. I found the good tweak for my recoding software, next video will be better quality :)
Those shield ladies will get ya. A tip for dealing with them is this: wait for them to open up for a swing before you attack them. You can do this by anticipating when they'll do it, or by purposefully feinting to get them to attack. Once they've opened themselves up, go for the LtR swing while walking backwards and you'll usually hit em in the head. If you're too tall, do the same but with overheads. After enough practice doing that, you'll be able to hit them with RtL swings too. If all else fails, do LtR crouch swings at their feet until they die.

Those shield ladies will get ya. A tip for dealing with them is this: wait for them to open up for a swing before you attack them. You can do this by anticipating when they'll do it, or by purposefully feinting to get them to attack. Once they've opened themselves up, go for the LtR swing while walking backwards and you'll usually hit em in the head. If you're too tall, do the same but with overheads. After enough practice doing that, you'll be able to hit them with RtL swings too. If all else fails, do LtR crouch swings at their feet until they die.
Or just run them over.

cnileoleman

Insider
When I saw that Skall had played it I may or may not have released a rather ungentlemanly scream......and once more when I saw that BareMettle commented on the video. Today is a good day.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.