The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Well...
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.
Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes.
Seventh rule: Fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
But we both just spoke about fight club.
shit...

Bullethead

This will be a day long remembered :D

Beat Novice Arena.jpg

In other news, it seems there's a place in the expert arena where the walls grab both you and your foe. In the pic below, I managed to get the 1st badguy stuck in the buttress, after which it was a simple matter to poke him to death. In another run through, however, I myself got stuck in the back wall just to the left of the buttress shown here. Fortunately, the foe just stood there wondering what was going on. I could hardly move but was still able to manage about 20 weak swings just barely hitting his knee, and eventually he died.

Foe Stuck in Wall Expert Arena.jpg

my favorite character/build/gear

I like to use the maul pretty much exclusively. I take as big of a swing as possible. Almost all of the hits I take are to the arms so, I wear armor there. Wearing armor on the torso slows down torso rotational speed so, I don't bother with hauberks, vests and tunics

Iscandar

Before the wheel of destiny spun her peculiar fate as a reanimated corpse, Alice was a sheer prodigy, a genius in the graceful art of the ballet. Even as her body and mind deteriorate, the free spirit of the once living Alice continues on, in the eternal dance of her un-life.

-Tim-

Insider
Before the wheel of destiny spun her peculiar fate as a reanimated corpse, Alice was a sheer prodigy, a genius in the graceful art of the ballet. Even as her body and mind deteriorate, the free spirit of the once living Alice continues on, in the eternal dance of her un-life.
It's... beautiful

Finally got here on my fifth play-through, the mixture of disappointment and excitement for the next update was sure a weird feeling.
More adventure be comin. Soon. And by that I don't actually know. Update is important. This is probably enough extension of sentence.

Bullethead

Why?
Why not!
Shaman Bullethead interprets your dream as follows:

Most of the spirits, not being human so not sharing our sense of taste, were definitely pleased by this dance of the humiliation of a fallen enemy. Most of the patron spirits of warriors groove on such displays. So you're good there and should take this dream as a sign that one of them is offering you the favor of becoming your spirit guide, to grant you great powers and triumphs over your foes. Embrace this and pay careful attention to your dreams in the near future to find out what this spirit demands of you.

Unfortunately, a fair number of your ancestors were totally appalled. This is only now that they're dead and so consider themselves above such silliness, no matter how much of the same sort of thing they did back in their day to get a spirit guide. But what matters to you is how they receive you when you ultimately meet them, and you don't want them pissed at you. After all, you'll have to spend eternity with them and you can't just kill them because they're already dead.

So you need to placate your ancestors. Which means you have to know what they demand, which means I'll have to make a spirit journey to the Land of the Dead and ask them. Bring me a twist of perique tobacco and a bottle of Santa Catarina Minero and I'll go find out what they want. And whatever of these is left over after I get back, we'll share--it's good stuff :) Otherwise, you'll live under whatever curses and misfortunes your displeased ancestors will heap on you the rest of your miserable life.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.