The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Dorag

@dustbiter I'm sure they'll get it all perfectly eventually bro, remember that this is a prelude to SG and they're still learning all this with feedback from us as they go, as for me I told you almost nobody ran and when they do I don't bother, I actually try to avoid undead in my playthroughs now to see how that works out for me, and It's very possible to finish the game quickly without even attacking anyone so I don't think undead fleeing is really what's going to break it for me this time around, I'm just gonna wait like everybody else for the awesome updates that come soon.

dustbiter

@Dorag
I am just giving my feedback, some of the changes were clearly intended to make it easier for the player chase down the running AI(slowing the undead, faster run-to-attack transition for the player), but I found that the AI can still run easily even if the player runs faster than the AI.

Greenbrog

Insider
Yeah that's not beginner play. He had one where he just launches people work l2r over and over its a good one too. I think I just mastered the passing double attack. You are never in range and you end up behind them. Becomes a free hit, especially good on shield wielders.

I think being able to do that will probably change, The A.I. doesnt perceive it as an attack so just ends up being bullied without reacting properly. I hope being able to throw an opponent isnt removed just tweaked to be more streamlined.

burgzaza

Insider
Meet Ser Punchalot, black belt 3rd dan.
He forgot everything but his name and Kung fu.

fortunately he had his kimono, so he began to explore, punching back whatever was hostile towards him.

He knows kung fu.

However at some point he met faster, and sronger than him...
Sir Slap
:D

Bonus :

Last edited:
Meet Ser Punchalot, black belt 3rd dan.
He forgot everything but his name and Kung fu.

fortunately he had his kimono, so he began to explore, punching back whatever was hostile towards him.

He knows kung fu.

However at some point he met faster, and sronger than him...
Sir Slap

Bonus :
It's clobbering time!

Dorag

Bonus :
Hey I wanted to ask.. But then again I held myself back just in case I'm opening a pandora's box here, but yeah I have to ask.

Is this that thaumaturgy spell from the videos long ago, performed by you? :eek:
Or you were just drawing that on top of the pic?

Greenbrog

Insider
Dude he obviously did an shot using the glow from a healing salve. He's holding it in the air with clever positioning.

burgzaza

Insider
Is this that thaumaturgy spell from the videos long ago, performed by you? :eek:
Or you were just drawing that on top of the pic?
Don't worry it's just wishful drawings on top of the image, I have no idea how thaumaturgy would look like :)
Brawl based thaumaturgy :D

Dude he obviously did an shot using the glow from a healing salve. He's holding it in the air with clever positioning.
I didn't thought about that, it could have worked too lol

Last edited:

Dorag

Don't worry it's just wishful drawings on top of the image, I have no idea how thaumaturgy would look like :)
Brawl based thaumaturgy :D
Well then It's very clever of you :D
If you've watched any of the previous videos
That particular video at 1:06 is the force thaumaturgy and your picture mimicked that almost perfectly, great job! :)

burgzaza

Insider
Haha thx but that was just the luck, I really forgot about the visuals of the "force push" ^^
I was thinking of this :

dustbiter

It's expensive so it must be good.

Great shirt, I paid more than a gold piece for it.

Arena endgame adept gear

Arena endgame expert gear

VICTOLY

Tis' a fair fight

Genuflect

Green knight

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.