The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

zhuliks

Insider
He did clean everything on lvl4, then returned back to take a screen in new shiny armor as if he just entered lvl4. Not very realistic, but that armor just looks great.

burgzaza

Insider
ahaha :D
Or maybe you are the one who has been fooled Parco, and he used an early form of vanishing thaumaturgy :p
Your pics are fun Zhuliks, how do you manage to have sutch a low angle of view ?

burgzaza

Insider
does it needs Cheat Engine ?
It doesn't looks as good as the normal view tho, especially the ground, it looses the "bumpmap" effect it seems or something, but it's very interesting that it still looks so great, no artifacts :eek:
In SG, with the dynamic sky, omg it could be neat too.
Can you actually play with that view ?

zhuliks

Insider
does it needs Cheat Engine ?
It doesn't looks as good as the normal view tho, especially the ground, it looses the "bumpmap" effect it seems or something, but it's very interesting that it still looks so great, no artifacts :eek:
In SG, with the dynamic sky, omg it could be neat too.
Can you actually play with that view ?
CE is just the simplest way to do it, ideally camera location can be hacked to move it around wherever you want like it was done for witcher 3, I just did quick search for vanilla camera movement variables and modified them.

You can play but its tricky, some armors lack faces/textures so under arms might be transparent because it wasnt meant to be seen, floors look odd as mentioned and camera goes crazy if there is a wall where its located, so it works best if there is a lot of free space like a long corridor or big hall.

Fits screenshot purpose more than gameplay, havent tried fighting like that yet.

zhuliks

Insider

Current crew, survivors :3
I like that everyone has his own thing, not the same "best gear setup to kill everything". Nice band of misfits, it also somehow looks very nice when all of them are like that in a line, I wish there was a way to vie all your fighters like that (old diablo 2 character select style )

I am seeing it as purely cosmetic feature just to admire your band of misfits, could take up whole screen without much UI, just your characters standing there in a photogenic poses as if for a photoshoot, similar to this

Last edited:

burgzaza

Insider
There is already a lot of variety of items from the shop yeah ! Even a band with the same gear on everyone could look very different, with all the qualities variations ! I'd love to have an old grumpy character wearing a full rusted plate armor ^^
Yeah reminds me of the start of Divine Divinity now x)

Auens

ExanimaOMG01.jpg That moment...
  • when you realize you actually didn't die
  • but almost by heartattack!
  • :eek:-:mad:->:confused:->:rolleyes:->:D->:cool:
  • there is like 1mm of stamina left
I got hit two times very hard in the head while doing crouching-style.... otherwise i would have forefeited ofc

Auens

Haha, had the same situation couple of times, but it was like 2-3 mm left.
btw, something is so wrong with your textures or it just image compression?
I dont know what exactly you mean but i have all settings on low or off :) If i play fray its kinda slowmotion... :-(

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.