The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

I dont played the arena since the new update, so... HAXXXXX
I manage to found a way to fight every golem, and 1 by 1.
Those damned bastards in the beginning of lvl 5 are standing at ease no matter what...

UPD Did anybody tried to make Sir go to the lvl 5 ?

Last edited:

Tyon

Those damned bastards in the beginning of lvl 5 are standing at ease no matter what...

UPD Did anybody tried to make Sir go to the lvl 5 ?
Yes and I tried bringing golems to level 4 as well, it doesn't work though. The "transition" between levels 4 and 5 are like the portal, you can cross it but NPCs can't

After facing those golems Sir is a cake
Buff Sir plz.
Why you don't ask for buffing first levels' zombies then, huh?
I think there should be special difficulty level in options "Syllabear": you wake up naked in room with 10 Sires, there's no any weapon, no shield, door is locked (key is in one of Sires), every glowing salve you find has 70% chance to slowly decrease your HP-bar till zero... And ofcourse - there's no unconscious state, one hit to you - you're dead, game over.

Last edited:

Syllabear3

I think there should be special difficulty level in options "Syllabear": you wake up naked in room with 10 Sires, there's no any weapon, no shield, door is locked (key is in one of Sires), every glowing salve you find has 70% chance to slowly decrease your HP-bar till zero... And ofcourse - there's no unconscious state, one hit to you - you're dead, game over.
I am actually impressed that you could pull all of that from your head.

Deityfierezy

Insider
I am actually impressed that you could pull all of that from your head.
after killing every sir you get the great-crown-of-the-manly-bannana, is the holy grail of the universe of sui generis, with this, the golems dont attack you and when they die drop valuable things like gold, gems, weapons with slots for crystals and obviously bannanas.

burgzaza

Insider
How about a bit of madness:
P.S.: Don't ask me how it's made I won't answer.
Your videos are so cool :)
The music on the Golem President one is really nice too and fits perfectly :D

@Tony : Yep ! "dragging" oveheads is awesome !
Also doable with stabs but harder !

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.