The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

zhuliks

Insider
Oddly enough when I loaded that character up again, she stood right up.

Sometimes when character is in a weird state (like weird superheavy weapon glitch or one that glues your hands to ground) upon reloading engine resets character position, maybe its same occasion. In any case should be reported I guess.

dustbiter

Noticed my character tripping sometimes on trapdoor gaps in the current version of the game. Almost got killed where you have to run across some trapdoors. Character tripped and fell on the first trapdoor. Recovered in time to move off the trapdoor before it opened again.

Roryn

Insider
never escape..JPG

Each time I loaded it up, all three of us would struggle for a bit, then give up.

...None of us ever escaped. Nor did we fall down.

We're still stuck in limbo to this day, and the worst part is that sir is already dead so he can't wander in and save us.

Edit: Or at least we were, until the benevolent Zhuliks (two posts down) saved us!

Last edited:
@Roryn
Тhis reminds me some tricks with matches/cards - "try to remove N matches/cards without collapsing the whole construction".
Anyway I would bet on the left upper plank - if it'll be removed, then your char could stay in place, but the skellies will go deep down...

zhuliks

Insider

Each time I loaded it up, all three of us would struggle for a bit, then give up.

...None of us ever escaped. Nor did we fall down.

We're still stuck in limbo to this day, and the worst part is that sir is already dead so he can't wander in and save us.
Go to %appdata%/Exanima (<-Just paste this into explorers address bar) find most recent ExanimaXX.RSG and delete it (just RSG file nothing else) - you will be respawned at the portal.

@Roryn
Тhis reminds me some tricks with matches/cards - "try to remove N matches/cards without collapsing the whole construction".
Anyway I would bet on the left upper plank - if it'll be removed, then your char could stay in place, but the skellies will go deep down...
When you are down you cant interact with environment, I think you cant eve drop things from inventory.

Roryn

Insider
Go to %appdata%/Exanima (<-Just paste this into explorers address bar) find most recent ExanimaXX.RSG and delete it (just RSG file nothing else) - you will be respawned at the portal.
Aha, thanks very much for this Zhuliks! Now I can mess around that pit with less to fear.

Tyon

I just spent the last 20 minutes rounding up undead in this little area to fight all at once. I must say, it was very tedious, but it was easily one of the funnest moments I've had in this game. I will try this again some time but with more planning and in a better area.

Qazlal

you mean health and concentration bar? Probably could be modded, Im sure could be modded to be invisible, but most of the time its not that bothering on screenshots you can either crop it out or mask it with PS tools.
I wanted to make a videos. They will look better without HUD elements.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.