The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Syllabear3

A nice curved overhand strike which bypasses a shield block followed by a failed attempt to knock someone over using the weapon so I spun in a circle like a ballerina :p

Man, those clean strikes you do are awesome.

Can you do a vid playing training arena without armor?

Tony

Insider
Man, those clean strikes you do are awesome.

Can you do a vid playing training arena without armor?
Sure, I could do that. Before the new arena mode was added (and there was only practice arena) I'd usually fight without armor 100% of the time since there was nothing to lose and it allowed me to practice fighting without getting hit.

Syllabear3

Sure, I could do that. Before the new arena mode was added (and there was only practice arena) I'd usually fight without armor 100% of the time since there was nothing to lose and it allowed me to practice fighting without getting hit.
I am doing right that and the game become funnier. With armor you let them hit you, or exchange blows. Its like you trully learn to play without armor.

MrSharkus

I'm bored and I need this update. Something to pass the time:

I don't know why the video's so jittery; the source video on my computer plays fine.

Roryn

Insider
Notice how there's only 2 of us? Poor Vadin got.. err.. thrown out of the arena by the ogre. Yes, out of -- into the blackness. I was so distraught.. He was one of my original master ranks!

Unfortunately I don't have a video, only this screenshot.only 2.PNG

AT LEAST WE AVENGED HIM!!

Only my second ogre battle too haha.

Tony

Insider
Notice how there's only 2 of us? Poor Vadin got.. err.. thrown out of the arena by the ogre. Yes, out of -- into the blackness. I was so distraught.. He was one of my original master ranks!

Unfortunately I don't have a video, only this screenshot.View attachment 1591

AT LEAST WE AVENGED HIM!!

Only my second ogre battle too haha.
You can press esc and forfeit the match if someone goes over the wall. Just gotta make sure you do so before the match ends :).

burgzaza

Insider
My cute merchant ! So cool to finally see an ally in the game, it is a first !

The Beast is one of the greatest thing ever, my Master crew just got demolished several times !

The new armors looks fantastic, I love the hound helmet !

And the Dual weilding is a pure joy...

The overall feeling of the game is once again even better, sutch a great update :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.