But don't you think that porky (the ogre) is showing a bit too much skin? :p

Cooper Holt

Insider
Upload time! :D

Here's another one I've been working on for some time. :p
enjoy :D

Wow, I'm stunned.
It's beautiful.
Though the backpack does look a little modern... :p I still see how it could be fantasy-medieval. One question though, how did you get the URL from these pictures? It doesn't seem to be in my right-click options... :/

nox

Insider
It's beautiful.
Though the backpack does look a little modern... :p I still see how it could be fantasy-medieval. One question though, how did you get the URL from these pictures? It doesn't seem to be in my right-click options... :/
Thank you! :D

Yeah I should have researched medieval backpacks before I did this (my bad) :p

I can get the URL by right clicking and choosing "copy image location". Maybe we have different web browsers though. (you can also find a link in my signature to the web page)

And thank you to everyone for the nice words :)

nox

Insider
There are some mighty impressive backpacks in this picture though! :)
Yeah those would be the kind of packs you'd see in the middle-ages (according to my 15 min research :p) , but those are mostly cloth wrapped around stuff, woven baskets, chests and small leather pouches, not really the kind of backpacks I was thinking of. :) While good for carrying stuff, they don't look so cool on an adventurer. :p

Yeah those would be the kind of packs you'd see in the middle-ages (according to my 15 min research :p) , but those are mostly cloth wrapped around stuff, woven baskets, chests and small leather pouches, not really the kind of backpacks I was thinking of. :) While good for carrying stuff, they don't look so cool on an adventurer. :p
The physics of SG would make mincemeat of even the most hardcore explorer, if they were wearing one of those packs! :)

Reactions: nox
That is totally awesome! :D I love the attention to detail, you can see every plate on its armour! I get a different vibe from this creature than I do from Porky in the video, but this is definitely great as well! :)

Pure quality Thomas. Much respect. How long did that take to create? I think porky might have a little more body mass than yours portrays but very intimidating still!

I have one humble request from anyone creating for this thread. Could you please consider a more traditional full screen resolution so these epic works of art can be used as wallpaper or even cropped for use as a sig. That would be sweet.

Thanks guys :)

How long did that take to create?
I'd said something like 1 day i don't know, I worked on it from time to time, the colors took more time than the drawing, since I'm not really confident with colors.

I have one humble request from anyone creating for this thread. Could you please consider a more traditional full screen resolution so these epic works of art can be used as wallpaper or even cropped for use as a sig. That would be sweet.
I'll keep that in mind ;)

Luckeux

Insider
I have one humble request from anyone creating for this thread. Could you please consider a more traditional full screen resolution so these epic works of art can be used as wallpaper or even cropped for use as a sig. That would be sweet.[/quote said:
I'm absolutely atrocious with numbers, what would that be equivalent to? I'm planning to draw something so might as well try to do it in requested size...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.