The Fan Art Thread!

Parco

i also wish i had artistic talent, ive been drawing stickmen for 18-19 years now and i still suck at it :p

Cooper Holt

Insider
I love drawing, but my scanner sucks... I'll try to upload stuff here as soon as possible, regardless. I'm nowhere near as good as nox, but I can still do some pretty cool Sui Generis-esque doodles. :p

Lathspell

What I miss of the old RPG like BG are those portraits like avatars the art was great and the freedom to import one was even better...the gave to the game a sensation of an old book. someone miss that too?

Reactions: nox

Komuflage

Insider
What I miss of the old RPG like BG are those portraits like avatars the art was great and the freedom to import one was even better...the gave to the game a sensation of an old book. someone miss that too?
I really liked that as well, but it doesn't fit well in todays games. Since you can clearly see the face of your character, a portrait wouldn't make sense. Since it would differ from you characters face, unless you can take a picture of your face in the character creation screen. Much like it's in Eve (Although it's not as charming as it's in the old rpgs)

Lathspell

I really liked that as well, but it doesn't fit well in todays games. Since you can clearly see the face of your character, a portrait wouldn't make sense. Since it would differ from you characters face, unless you can take a picture of your face in the character creation screen. Much like it's in Eve (Although it's not as charming as it's in the old rpgs)
yep, then no portrait, I remember when I was playing Dragon age and you had to take a portrait of your character, it didn't fit and my characters are always uglier than me when I'm creating it...:confused:

Komuflage

Insider
yep, then no portrait, I remember when I was playing Dragon age and you had to take a portrait of your character, it didn't fit and my characters are always uglier than me when I'm creating it...:confused:
I think portraits are a thing of the past.

Started playing Toee yesterday, and the portraits are really charming :)

Tom

Insider
I think portraits are a thing of the past.

Started playing Toee yesterday, and the portraits are really charming :)
Isn't that one THE buggiest games ever, even after patches AND a community made patch?

I hope that if Bare Mettle gets the portraits from those games they don't also bring along the bugs :p

Komuflage

Insider
I dunno, I read a lot about the bugs, but so far I've not encountered a single (noticeable) one.
Also, it's imo one of the best dnd games. Story might not be so good as games like planescape and bg, but the combat system more than makes up for it.

Im not an insider so im not as prepeard to do much Fan art.. but i know i will flood my folders once i get to buy and play this game!

Fawz

Insider

A tribute to BM for releasing the combat alpha!
That looks fantastic! I like the rough painterly look for the environments and the nice focus on the characters (especially the maced giant). The specks of dust in the light are especially impressive :D

Would love to see more. Good job!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.