The level 4

Gsprfdude

I wasn't trying to pull a strat, but I didn't know where he was when he got the drop on me. So I ran to try and hide in the bathroom but I couldn't close the door fast enough.

Mowglia

While we're talking about Level 4, how was everyone's experiences with Sir? For me he was suprisingly easy, I barely got damaged at all. The only thing that made it sound like a rape story was that he followed me into the bathroom.

I find him exceptionally difficult in a "fair" fight, it takes me a long time and a lot of luck. I tried so many ways to get the edge. Now I realized I can get on tables I'll try that next. It'll probably end badly though, it almost always does :)

Tovias

Yeah, the 4th level gave me this Dwemery feeling as soon as I entered. All the golden and stone furniture is pretty much characteristic of Dwemer.
For some reason it also reminded me of the Ilithid temple in BG2.

Greenbrog

Insider
He's known to bug badly and basically all the time if you go into the bathrooms. I wasn't claiming you were trying to abuse this, I simply stated taking him the bathrooms won't work as well in the future. I didn't assume anything, just stated (more for other people) that it probably won't work in the future. As I said. So defensive. You assume that because I disagree with you on a different thread that I care enough to be difficult in other threads?

Gsprfdude

He's known to bug badly and basically all the time if you go into the bathrooms. I wasn't claiming you were trying to abuse this, I simply stated taking him the bathrooms won't work as well in the future. I didn't assume anything, just stated (more for other people) that it probably won't work in the future. As I said. So defensive. You assume that because I disagree with you on a different thread that I care enough to be difficult in other threads?
Real narcassistic bringing up other threads, you're assuming I actually cared about that thread as much as you do.

Raaq666

Insider
i gotta say, that this is just all so bloody cool
Letting the players find out the truth behind things piece by piece

I assumed the undead behind the closed door in lvl4 was actually the thaven`s apprentice, but guess not

arisian

Supporter
I assumed the undead behind the closed door in lvl4 was actually the thaven`s apprentice, but guess not
Well, he's in a room with some scrolls that indicate Thaven's apprentice retreated to that room to die. Also, it's clear Thaven's apprentice came through the portal, but there's no direct evidence of anyone else having done so recently. So it seems reasonably to think that's him as a zombie. On the other hand, he didn't have the psi-shield helm, which (based on the writings) doesn't strike me as the kind of thing Thaven's apprentice would loose or discard. In my mind, that left it ambiguous; I expect more information will turn up eventually (as more areas are completed).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.