This thread isn't relevant anymore, how can I remove it?

Dave Smith

Supporter
Hello, First post on here, I just turned off the lightning and got to some locked doors with eye symbol on the floor, is this as far as you can go so far?

"Huge new map to explore, roughly as large as the first 3 levels combined " Roughly as the 4th level only, even less, I've found everything 2 hours

Tony

Insider
"Huge new map to explore, roughly as large as the first 3 levels combined " Roughly as the 4th level only, even less, I've found everything 2 hours
You do realize the 5th map in the current version isn't finished yet, yes? Even so, the 5th map is currently way larger than the 4th map despite not being finished.

AnotherDuck

As far as I've seen, and according to the map I drew, there are three locked doors that can't be opened to the northeast (two with eye symbols and one in the corridor between them), as well as one door to the southwest that can't be interacted with at all. There's one more locked door in the beginning, but you can get around that one anyway (between two rooms with two ribbons).

I previously thought there was one to the northwest as well, in the room with the three ribbons, after the cross-shaped room, since I never found a token for that one, but then I remembered I don't actually need the token if I can defeat the guards. Hint: They're not nearly as hard one-on-one.

As for the size of the map, it's 46 x 40 map tiles (one small room). Level 1 and 2 are 30 x 30 tiles each, level 3 is 24 x 30, level 4 is 27 x 27 tiles (unless I've looked at outdated and/or wrong maps). If you make the generous assumption that they're about equally dense, it's about as large as the first two levels put together.

Tommaso

As far as I've seen, and according to the map I drew, there are three locked doors that can't be opened to the northeast (two with eye symbols and one in the corridor between them), as well as one door to the southwest that can't be interacted with at all. There's one more locked door in the beginning, but you can get around that one anyway (between two rooms with two ribbons).

I previously thought there was one to the northwest as well, in the room with the three ribbons, after the cross-shaped room, since I never found a token for that one, but then I remembered I don't actually need the token if I can defeat the guards. Hint: They're not nearly as hard one-on-one.

As for the size of the map, it's 46 x 40 map tiles (one small room). Level 1 and 2 are 30 x 30 tiles each, level 3 is 24 x 30, level 4 is 27 x 27 tiles (unless I've looked at outdated and/or wrong maps). If you make the generous assumption that they're about equally dense, it's about as large as the first two levels put together.
nice one!! is there a place where i can find this map aniway? i have all the map of the other floors printed, obviustly after finish them, i just remember 2 of the 3 locked door you say!

AnotherDuck

nice one!! is there a place where i can find this map aniway? i have all the map of the other floors printed, obviustly after finish them, i just remember 2 of the 3 locked door you say!
I posted it in another thread, as you might've noticed. Haven't had time to play for a while and update it, though.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.