Thoughts and Ideas General

MrApophos

Just an observation: The pain shouts and grunts are excessive for pugilism. Has anybody here ever punched a man so hard that they screamed?

J X

I'd like to NOT have to buy Sui Genesis when I already got exanima on steam in early access. Maybe when Sui Genesis is ready, they can just update exanima to have it all right in there.

Serriously, if they try that shit there will be a huge shitstorm almost everywhere. People with influence (COUGHYOUTUBECOUGH) will try to defame BareMettle and call them scammers. Just a lot of shit that I don't want to see happen with Exanima/SG. I couldn't even find a thread to discuss how SG's gonna release without some thing going south.

Nobody wants to purchase the same game twice, and I hope BM has a plan to avoid that.

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
I'd like to NOT have to buy Sui Genesis when I already got exanima on steam in early access. Maybe when Sui Genesis is ready, they can just update exanima to have it all right in there.

Serriously, if they try that shit there will be a huge shitstorm almost everywhere. People with influence (COUGHYOUTUBECOUGH) will try to defame BareMettle and call them scammers. Just a lot of shit that I don't want to see happen with Exanima/SG. I couldn't even find a thread to discuss how SG's gonna release without some thing going south.

Nobody wants to purchase the same game twice, and I hope BM has a plan to avoid that.
Well, considering that Exanima and SG are actually two separate games with separate story lines/plots I don't see why you'd get SG for free. Exanima is the prelude to Sui Generis and takes place 20 years prior so it explains events that lead up to where SG begins. If you buy The Witcher 1 do you get The Witcher 2 for free (or any other game series for that matter?).

Espadon

Interestingly, and in the game hitboxes exactly match the textures? If, for example, I have a flamberg, then it will have to count every tooth? It would be extremely cool.

Espadon

Still it would be nice to fix a bug with the passage of chain mail through the textures of armor (cuirasses and plate gloves)

Nickolas

I want to buy another level or two.

Or provide us instruments to create exanima levels. We will create levels by ourselves and then you will confirm these levels and publish them in updated version of the exanima game.

Espadon

Guys, developers, if you're reading this, I just want to say that you are great. I like the fact that you bring work to the end, without giving us a low-grade, buggy product. It's nice to play every update. Take your time, take as much time as you need. I will not speak for the rest, but if necessary, I will wait for a year and 1,5. But, now you could do one very good thing. I thought that the game lacks the ability to record repetitions. Oh, how many times I was upset that something extraordinary happened on the screen, but I did not write it down! The ability to save battles in arena mode, and video recording at the touch of a button in the story mode would solve this problem. Just add the "save" button which would appear at the end of the battle, like the "exit" button and make a special folder for repetitions. But it would also be nice to embed a simple video editor that would have functions like camera rotation, zoom, and time slowness. Sorry, I translated with the help of Google translator.

Snoopbear

Guys, developers, if you're reading this, I just want to say that you are great. I like the fact that you bring work to the end, without giving us a low-grade, buggy product. It's nice to play every update. Take your time, take as much time as you need. I will not speak for the rest, but if necessary, I will wait for a year and 1,5. But, now you could do one very good thing. I thought that the game lacks the ability to record repetitions. Oh, how many times I was upset that something extraordinary happened on the screen, but I did not write it down! The ability to save battles in arena mode, and video recording at the touch of a button in the story mode would solve this problem. Just add the "save" button which would appear at the end of the battle, like the "exit" button and make a special folder for repetitions. But it would also be nice to embed a simple video editor that would have functions like camera rotation, zoom, and time slowness. Sorry, I translated with the help of Google translator.
I'm actually really fond of this idea even though it would make the game feel more like a battle simulator game.

Espadon

I'm actually really fond of this idea even though it would make the game feel more like a battle simulator game.
I agree, it may look a bit like UFC, or something. But we still have to use third-party programs to record video. So why not integrate this into the game? I do not think that this should spoil the atmosphere of the game, it's like taking a screenshot.

Jimmini

Insider
That's already planned. It won't simply record a video though, instead you will be able to rotate, zoom and pan the camera, and probably also change the speed and such things, while replaying. It will also be available in story mode, not just arena.

Some posts where it was mentioned:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/458604254455634226/?ctp=6#c458606877321541425
http://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/224446614464116712/#c224446614464291668
http://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/1327844097110132720/#c1327844097116369600

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.