Is there any
token for the three ribbon door
? I just cant find it. I thought maybe there is no
token
for it.

Sneil

Insider
I could use a hand myself.
Can someone tell me where the 2 ribbon Token is? I found it my first play though but missed it on my second and am having a heck of a time trying to go back and find it. PM me if someone wouldn't mind.
Died by golem, starting over.

Last edited:
You have to fight or trap them, there is none with 3 ribbons

Zhuliks told ya already in a roundabaut way, sry :Y

AnotherDuck

The hardest part is that
there are two of them.
If you can get around that, it's not too difficult, provided you're properly geared up. I'd also advice to
carry a long stick.

cant be bother to draw another map in my notepad, does anyone know of any(even old) map of lvl 5?
and where is god dam mace

speculum

Insider
There is even a big convenient room nearby with a door opening inwards to lock unwanted things in. Because provoking unwanted things is the only way there.
Is there anyway to kill the solitary super golem? Does the lightning mace help? I have been staring at it for awhile now because I'm not sure if it would just keep on bashing me with a hammer after recovering from KO's until I die.

zhuliks

Insider
Is there anyway to kill the solitary super golem? Does the lightning mace help? I have been staring at it for awhile now because I'm not sure if it would just keep on bashing me with a hammer after recovering from KO's until I die.
but that is a bit cheesy because they can't attack people facehugging them

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.