Throwing ?

burgzaza

Insider
I wish I recorded it... I was in a tense duel in the tavern arena. A lucky swing ripped on a table and hit a plate, witch hit the opponent in the chest with some nice power ! The guy actually grumbled a decent "ougnf" !
So he most likely took a bit of damage.

I wasn't aware that items other than weapons could already hurt :D
That's it. Kicks would kick arse. Displacement powers. Golf anyone ?

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
Im afraid to bring sad news but he wasnt damaged, I asked madoc about exactly this while playing tavern arena some time ago and he said environment damage is disabled currently. But who knows how it will be in the future.

burgzaza

Insider
Aww ok ! Well I don't know where that grunt came from then, maybe that was my character.
That would be awesome and have many applications like with displacement thaumatugy.
Also physically driven traps... guards throwing boulders from top of the ramparts... cows... :)

CalenLoki

Few times I've killed enemies while they were mid-swing. Weapons fly really far and fast...
Now I wonder - what happen when they fly really high? Is there invisible celling, walls are (invisibly) higher or will things fall into endless darkness? Anyone have seen?

burgzaza

Insider
Few times I've killed enemies while they were mid-swing. Weapons fly really far and fast...
Now I wonder - what happen when they fly really high? Is there invisible celling, walls are (invisibly) higher or will things fall into endless darkness? Anyone have seen?
I don't know but what would be awesome is if these dropped weapons would deal damage if they hit someone with the pointy tip :p
But yeah this would be pretty uncommon ;)

MikeHBS

If I remember correctly, when I was playing the old arena I once killed a guy in the middle of his swing and his weapon flew away from the arena

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.