to all advertisement spammers ...

zhuliks

Insider
They're bots you dingus
They are not actually bots but real people as Madoc claims. I assume they have a huge database of forums where chinese for low fee like 5$ for 1000 sites manually register and paste bullshit.

Also what you see is actually fraction of it, Madoc and Tony clean like a hundred of them every day.

Syllabear3

Some forums prevent this by blocking new users message and the post will show only when moderators consider their messages ok to be posted for about 3-4 okaish messages (or when they consider they are human posting).

I assume they have a huge database of forums where chinese for low fee like 5$ for 1000 sites manually register and paste bullshit.
I always see Chinese being an example for internet forum ad spam, but I've only ever heard of the "50 cent army", but that's propaganda based(Yes the government actually pays people to shill for them). Is this something common or what? I remember back when I played BFH, this guy named babaji spammed the forums endlessly for a month untill they were finally able to stop him for good.
IMG_1360.JPG

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.