Toribash

Parco

WHY havent i found this game before now? Found the game 3 days ago, I have always been a fan of fighting games that allows me to do alot of different moves and techniques, which is why i been a long time fan of Little Fighter 2 where one can easly mod whatever moves and skills one want. But in this game i can move as i want and try to take down my enemy in any way i want. one can easly change rules, gravity, dismemberment, etc and dont have to even go out of game to create a mod(dont know how, havent tried yet :p) The game even got parkour maps, and i fail hard at them:p here is a replay of my best try: http://www.2shared.com/file/XOn6jX-r/1parkourfail_got_somewhereatle.html
Here is how pros are doing the parkour

Cooper Holt

Insider
WHY havent i found this game before now? Found the game 3 days ago, I have always been a fan of fighting games that allows me to do alot of different moves and techniques, which is why i been a long time fan of Little Fighter 2 where one can easly mod whatever moves and skills one want. But in this game i can move as i want and try to take down my enemy in any way i want. one can easly change rules, gravity, dismemberment, etc and dont have to even go out of game to create a mod(dont know how, havent tried yet :p) The game even got parkour maps, and i fail hard at them:p
I downloaded it, didn't have much fun, and uninstalled it.
But hey, to each his own. :)

Komuflage

Insider
Used to play this a few years ago, never got as good as these guys, but it was a ton of fun.
It have a bit of a learning curve, so give it an h or two to get used to it.

Also, those parkour maps seems awesome :eek:

Parco

Also, those parkour maps seems awesome :eek:
yea they are, but rly hard and even harder when you havent even learned how to walk yet :p

It have a bit of a learning curve, so give it an h or two to get used to it.
yea, this is definitely not a game for people who like games they can do well from start, one mistake can make you loose a arm :p in many of the game modes loosing or fracturing a body part will set you at a huge disadvantage that will most likely end in a loss

Pantheon

Insider
Ah, Toribash. Great game, although it has been quite a while since I've played it. Spent most of my time jousting back in the day :D

Just in case anybody is starting to feel confident in their abilities. I recommend watching these videos, followed by quietly crying yourself to sleep :p

While it sucks that practically everybody who plays Toribash will never be as good as the guys in these videos, it is still kind of awesome to watch them and just enjoy how good they are at the game. So impressive...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.