Training mode

Deityfierezy

Insider
I was thinking maybe if we have a training mode we can master more easy the game, (figthing without being ko, learning the movements of the enemy etc) a training mode like every fighting game: select ability of the AI, the TYPE of equip and weapons, etc, etc.
Sorry for my english.

Murf

There is a Practice under Arena, and there may be other things added to the training room at a future date.

Gsprfdude

Oh are you asking for like a mode where you choose the details of the fight? Like you decide your opponent's equipment and your own?

MrSharkus

Yeah I agree with this. The training mode that's there currently is okay if you want to fight different enemies, but you can't really tailor it to anything specific. I think it would be good to have the ability to fight characters you've created, and have a "god mode" option as well where neither you or the enemy can be knocked out. It would make practice less tedious, in my opinion, as sometimes I'd rather just fight an individual enemy for longer periods of time.

Fawz

Insider
I'd just like access to a room without enemies, a filled weapon rack with varied weapons, a couple of different armor pieces and a couple of target dummies. I think that would go a long way into helping people get accustomed to the controls in a safe area. All the assets are already in the game so it wouldn't be especially cumbersome to add.

And yeah fighting against a non-moving dummy is very different from the AI opponents in the game, but we're talking basic low-effort tutorial here that goes a step above reading text or watching videos.

Gozer

The current arena mode is way better than any further training scenario, and it's due for updates soon.

Deityfierezy

Insider
The current arena mode is way better than any further training scenario, and it's due for updates soon.
simply no, if i have problem only with two-handed-sword for example, I can't fight every time with swordsman for example.
I don't know anything about an arena update, for that i can't talk.
sorry for my english

-Tim-

Insider
I'd just like access to a room without enemies, a filled weapon rack with varied weapons, a couple of different armor pieces and a couple of target dummies. I think that would go a long way into helping people get accustomed to the controls in a safe area. All the assets are already in the game so it wouldn't be especially cumbersome to add.

And yeah fighting against a non-moving dummy is very different from the AI opponents in the game, but we're talking basic low-effort tutorial here that goes a step above reading text or watching videos.
Doesn't the current arena already offer this? There is a room with a dummy and a weapon rack. All you have to do is buy weapons to put in the rack. I've already done this, it felt cool to collect the weapons and put them in the rack, and it's quite useful for practice.

Personally I'd greatly appreciate a way to practice with my recruits and hirelings. Equip them with different practice weapons and armour, perhaps even give them specific instructions with regards to their fighting style. For example, tell them to only block, or not block at all. Or fight to the best of their ability. And then sparring with them. This would both be very immersive and very helpful.

Edit: post edited a million times because of phone.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.