Trapdoor bridge area is missing lever

RobG

Insider
Think you need to find a different way of approaching the puzzle all together (assuming you are in the place I think you are), you are kinda screwed in that position!

Last edited:

Murf

Yeah not much ya can do in that post, as for the lever missing, depends which trap door bridge you are at, there is one that doesn't have any. When I got this latest patch, I was missing the trap doors all together, just the pits were there, ended up I need to do a full uninstall /install. worked great after that, all kinds of things were missing from my game I did not know about.

Don Kanaille

Insider
I think there is intentionally no lever and if you get yourself caught in a situation like that, you are screwed. Something similar happened to me and I then abandoned trial & error approaches and moved forwards extra carefully.

Well, basically what happened was that, on the speed lever trials thing, I was going back to get more planks and stuff to weigh them down, but I ended opening the trap doors by accident and I left my bridge building materials elsewhere. So I just pulled all 4 levers down and ran for it to reactivate the bridge. I somehow managed to trip on the wall and the bridges fell back down.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.