Trapped in a box

Satorii

So just before I was about to fight the big guy, I thought I should double back and check if I've missed anything in the past level. Well, just outside the glassworks there was this enticingly human-sized crate standing right-side up like a little doorway. "Neat," I thought. So I stepped in and kept walking, amused at how I looked like a sentient box walking around. But then, the unthinkable happened. The box toppled over me like a coffin, and cut off my only egress! I've Solid Snaked myself in this heavy-ass crate and I can't get out no matter what I tried!

20160430152904_1.jpg

For those of you who've been trapped under objects before, any tips? Please?! I really wanna fight that troll!

*Moral of the story: Don't procrastinate. Don't go in no damn boxes. Face your fears. Fight that troll.

Last edited:

Hastur

I trapped myself in a door once and had to remake my character, remaking my character isn't a problem for me really, the sad thing was that in that play-through I had found a neat one handed sword and the crest shield (the one with red and green on it), so i was kinda sad to lose these rare finds.

Also, good one m8, thou shalt be named "the knight who escaped from the box" from now on

Tony

Insider
I had a similar idea over a year ago although the results weren't quite the same. My original goal was to get inside the box and then sneak up on the undead... however, sometimes even the most clever of plans may not unfold as one might expect:

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
@Tony
What the hell happened? Was that box some kind of portal to the abyss?
No, that was an early alpha build and it apparently had some collision issue when I was trying to squeeze through the door, which sent me airborne :D.

Satorii

I had a similar idea over a year ago although the results weren't quite the same. My original goal was to get inside the box and then sneak up on the undead... however, sometimes even the most clever of plans may not unfold as one might expect
Oh man, looked like you had more success with it than I did. Unfortunately that box fell on top of my character while he was lying down on his back so he just kept hitting his head on the top of the box as he tried to get up.

I do wonder though if getting hit while inside an object would shield you from damage. Sometimes parts of the character would clip through...

Last edited:

burgzaza

Insider
I do wonder though if getting hit while inside an object would shield you from damage. Sometimes parts of the character would clip through...
It does, try to make a crate armor and bucket helmet, not very safe but it can completely prevent hits ( for now )

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.