Uncompressed Gameplay

Reading through the forums, it was mentioned that the videos released are in compressed formats which severely diminishes the quality. Would you consider uploading a video in an uncompressed form for direct download? Watching the videos, I think the game looks beautiful but I'd like to see the game in its full glory.

Scarecrow

Insider
Watching one of them uncompressed videos would be great. I too love the way things look now, so the uncompressed ones should be fantastic. Most of all however, i can't wait for them to release a new video with new content.

Psychomorph

Insider
Wanted that exact same thing, too. Would love to see the videos (or new ones) in super HD as if like it was in-game. Also I'd love to have some 1440p resolution screenshots.

Cooper Holt

Insider
Yep, me too, I guess. Maybe it can be an uncompressed physics demonstration, y'know, the apples rolling down the hill...
Not just apples. It would start with apples for the intro, with calm, serene, orchestral music; then escalating in volume and intesity as more and more objects and NPCs fell down the hill.

In HD. :D

Reactions: Rob
~In reply to The Scythian.
Definitely something like that. Who did that song by the way? Any idea?
They butchered it. The original by The Knife is so much better.

TheScythian

Insider
~In reply to The Scythian.
Definitely something like that. Who did that song by the way? Any idea?
They butchered it. The original by The Knife is so much better.
The cover's by José González, you might have heard his song 'Far Away' if you've played Red Dead Redemption. I've got to admit I really like his Heartbeats cover...probably because I heard it before the original (although I like that too). I guess when you change the style of a song so drastically you're bound to annoy someone :).

coo_snake

The cover's by José González, you might have heard his song 'Far Away' if you've played Red Dead Redemption. I've got to admit I really like his Heartbeats cover...probably because I heard it before the original (although I like that too). I guess when you change the style of a song so drastically you're bound to annoy someone :).
Listen to this version

and tell me if you still like the cover!

On topic, I don't think there's much more to see in "uncompressed" videos, I mean every video of every game ever including AAA titles, are compressed, so I'm not too sure what you are expecting? It's not like the game textures and shadows and effects will get magically better.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.