v 0.6.1.8 sort inventory bug?

Solution to sort problem
From what I've found its the equipment that the recruit or hireling starts with that gets 'jumbled' around. I found that moving the equipment out of their inventory, into the general stash, then back to their inventory sorts this problem out. I'm able to keep the items where I like them after doing this. Hope it helps.

Hi all
Awesome patch BTW =) , now we can be masters and also duels and skirmish

Two things.

When I sort the inventory in chars from my old version ,0.6.1.3 I think, the inventory sorting is "static", when I close and open the "manager" option

By this I keep in layers all the equipment from my char , from left to right , but know in the latest version the new "Hire" , and "Recruits" guys don´t keep it in that way.

Always is mixed.

And Second, why I can´t use our "recruits" guys for a "doubles" or "skirmish" match?.

And a little request maybe?

It´s good to have hire guys, but maybe a "change name" option is good idea to separate the hire form the recruits.

Thanks devs for bring this awesome game, with best intentions take this as a little feedback

Sorry for my english.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jacob Jones

Supporter
Your recruits are your guys. The hirelings are kind of like NPC guys who can enter a doubles fight (2v2) with you. You wouldn't necessarily want the AI to always control someone you spent time creating, naming and leveling would you? Hirelings also start with some trained skills and have some basic equipment so they cost more, and you have to pay them every few fights. I don't know what happens if you run out of money, they probably quit your team or something. I do agree with you though, there should be a small icon, or even a divider between recruits and hirelings. I see the benefit of hiring someone who isn't totally green, (no gear, no skills) but I think that once your recruits are aspirant level or so they should be able to fight along side you. Maybe this is something that will come in the future.

I also think it would be cool if there was an audience watching some of the fights, maybe cheering for certain fighters or making noise. It would also be cool if you could place bets on other fights and then spectate!

As for your inventory sorting- if I understand correctly, you are saying that items used to stay in the same spot and now they don't. I think I'ts basically always been this way. I like to organize my inventory by layers too but It seems it usually gets jumbled around eventually. It doesn't bother me too much.

BigB4486

From what I've found its the equipment that the recruit or hireling starts with that gets 'jumbled' around. I found that moving the equipment out of their inventory, into the general stash, then back to their inventory sorts this problem out. I'm able to keep the items where I like them after doing this. Hope it helps.

YES this solve the problem, so it´s some kind of low priority bug, because is far for blocking the game =)

Thank ,hope your answer help others

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.