Vulture for NetHack (ex-Falcon's Eye)

BrecMadak

Insider

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188943860

"Vulture for NetHack in an isometric graphical interface for the roguelike engine: NetHack.

This game is and always will be completely FREE on steam as it is elsewhere, not even in-game micro-transactions or anything similar. It's simply FREE, download it, play it.

NetHack is a turn-based stategic single-player Roguelike dungeon crawler who's development started in 1987 and has evolved since then. Vulture is a 2D Isometric graphical interface to the rich world of NetHack.

Multiple Classes, completely different dungeon layout each game, potions, magic, weapons all with differing effects each and every time you play. Large community of players who've been playing NetHack for many many years.

This is NOT your basic hack-and-slash, you'll need to stop, think, and have patience. There will be times when you think there's simply no way you can survive, but learning how all the various pickups work and interact with each other in the game is a lot of the fun. Don't simply assume that the obvious use is the only use ... for anything ... or anyone you might meet."
If only you could vote 'yes' for this game to be greenlit, I'd be happy as an old player of this game and means a lot to me, which I've discovered this unique rogue like a decade ago by a local gaming magazine. It resembles Ultima series quite a lot to me and have great memories within this game if not last for years..

Anyway, when I'd asked the dev about how the progression had been going he answered me as follows;

"Vulture is now "68% of the way to the top 100". Once within the top 100 it's eligible for becoming greenlit. It's making progress, slow and steady and all it needs is more votes ;) Right now it has 4986 yes votes and is increasing daily.

The average Game in the top 100 has a rate of "42% people saying Yes" Vulture has a rate of "43% of people saying Yes" so as it stands it's busy floating to the top.

In the meantime, I've approached some professionals that have worked on other Indie games and Vulture will be getting new, professional Music (amongst other things) in preparation for it's launch on Steam. I have also received many major graphical updates from those working on Vulture with me and am working on even more myself."

After this quick reply, my hopes for this major overhaul of the game has risen its peak already, so even if you don't normally play rogue like as me, you may find interesting and diverse moments in this very rich yet simple looking intriguing game I think.

Thanks for reading and voting.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.