WE DID IT!

S

Sean

So we did it! How about we let the devs crack open a cold one?
...I am not responsible for any drunk coding that may occur.

Rob

if(Kickstarter.succeed){
cout << "woohoo!!!";
beer.open();
} else {
slaughter(peasants);
exit(-1);
}
return 0;

Tony

Insider
Didn't realize it was so long, hopefully I can find a more sign appropriate image.
LoL thanks! When I first saw it I was thinking that was supposed to be your gift to Bare Mettle or something. Then I realized I was looking at the largest signature created in the history of the internet :p

unwoundpath

Insider
Still pretty big, maybe if this forum had collapsing signatures, so you can see them if you click a little drop down arrow.

Collapsable signatures! Perfect solution to a common problem. I know at least 1 webmaster that I'm gonna have to pass that on to.

I almost forgot what this topic is about lol. Another successful Kickstarter! This is my 3rd. Carmageddon: Reincarnation was my first & that was an absolute must. I would have sold my left testicle if necessary for that $150 tier. My second was the iMpulse which is a palm sized Bluetooth game pad with a ton of features. I've been after a gamepad suitable for both Android & iOS for ages so again that was a must.

Now onto Sui Generis. Someone going by the name of acID posted in the Carmageddon forum about it & I checked it out. I fell in love with the physics, texture & lighting effects immediately & see the potential in open world RPG. I believe there is plenty of room to do better than anything done before, which is quite a statement I know. Admittedly I didn't back the project immediately. One thing I don't like from what I've seen so far is the combat movements, the way the characters handle their weapons is like they have no experience what so ever AND they appear drunk. That's the only way I can describe it.

Anyway I backed it at the last minute with insider forum access so I can get as involved as possible in development. I look forward to watching this game grow into something truly special. In the mean time, game on!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.