We made it happen

Siseris

Insider
To all those who have been following the kickstarter you will have seen we have reached the goal. I just wan't to say good job to everyone and congratulations.

Synalon

Insider
I'm so glad this got full funding. It looked like it wasn't going to make it for a while, which is a shame, because the game really deserves far more funding than it got.

Wakko

Insider
I'm so glad this got full funding. It looked like it wasn't going to make it for a while, which is a shame, because the game really deserves far more funding than it got.
I agree, I got really worried there for a while. I think this game deserved more too, we need more "risk takers" among game developers who wants to make a game they want to play, which is often better than most games today.

Lindemann

Insider
It's really cool, that it was successfully. A friend of mine asked all his friends and me to, to pledge for the game with him as group. So he pledged for all of us that he can give 250 to create a little bit of the gameworld. ;-) Now he is completely crazy that it was funded. :D We all are happy that you made it and hope that sui generis will rock the gaming world in 2014.

Wakko

Insider
It's really cool, that it was successfully. A friend of mine asked all his friends and me to, to pledge for the game with him as group. So he pledged for all of us that he can give 250 to create a little bit of the gameworld. ;-) Now he is completely crazy that it was funded. :D We all are happy that you made it and hope that sui generis will rock the gaming world in 2014.
Wish I had that kind of money :( I'd make a viking grave, or something similar. Something similar to this

Vikings <3

JamesButlin

Insider
I think most (if not all) of us here on the forum (except devs) pledged :).

It was a bit nail biting wasn't it!? I doubled my pledge twice because I simply couldn't let the game not get made, cannot wait :D

Siseris

Insider
It was a bit nail biting wasn't it!? I doubled my pledge twice because I simply couldn't let the game not get made, cannot wait :D
It was nail biting experience, but i'm glad people realized what a great project this is and pitched in at the end.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.