Website Issues

Tony

Insider
For the past two days I've been getting an error when I try to load the baremettle.com site or forums. It gives me a "500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed" error message.

Vold

Insider
Recently I have been experiencing some issues with the website, specifically, long delays when browsing the forums (sometimes it works quickly). Am I the only one?

Fawz

Insider
Yeah things have been really slow this past week or so. Loading into the forums (through a bookmark) takes a little over a minute when before it would take under 10seconds.

Murf

Same here as well. Well, good thing is it is happening to all of us, should narrow down what's causing the trouble.

Brendan

Developer
There's been a few intermittent issues with the web server recently, not sure exactly what the root cause is and it seems OK at the moment but I'm going to migrate to a new faster server in the next couple of days anyway so hopefully that will fix it. Will post here when it's done and we'll see how it goes from there.

Tony

Insider
The site has been migrated to a new server now which will hopefully fix this. If anyone has any more lag or other trouble please post here, a note of the time and exactly what happened would also be helpful. Cheers :)
Thanks for the heads up, Brendan! It is much appreciated and hopefully this solves the problem.

Ruusunpuna

Insider

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.