What's Next?

nerowpea

When to wait for updating, an exit of sui generis alpha, beta!? Maybe knows who!?:)

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
Mr Madoc time of chronology of news calls to account!? When?
Скажи нормально что ты хочешь знать, гугл переводит на русский как китайцы пишут на алиэкспресс.

Если ты хочешь знать когда Sui Generis выйдет, то учти что Exanima по сути та же игра. Сейчас работают в основном над Exanima, когда ее закончат у разработчиков будет готовый механизм игры, вся механика будет работать так же, многие элементы уровней пойдут и в Sui Generis, некоторые элементы как деревья и другие части мира над землей так же уже готовятся. Квесты, диалоги, книги и т.д. для Sui Generis уже придуманы.

Что я хочу сказать так это Exanima по сути и есть альфа Sui Generis, как ее закончат им останется только наполнить мир Sui Generis готовыми элементами, все расставить и прописать придуманые диалоги.

Точных дат и прогнозов пока нет.

Last edited:

Smola1022

It would be fantastic to get a post of each planned release, with the understanding that listed features may or may not be included at release time. 0.6.2 is out, but what about the next release for 0.6.3?

Murf

Patch notes usually come out at time of release, changes are being made up until it drops.

Smola1022

I understand changes are constantly being made. So there is a big list of things and then, arbitrarily, the team says, ok let's send out what we've got? I find that hard to believe given that the first post in this thread is doing exactly what I am referring to. A list of features for the arena mode was announced and was simply said to be released "asap". I was just asking to make those upcoming announcements for each release (minor updates at least, patches probably come through quite quickly due to necessity).

RobG

Insider
@Smola1022 I think tbh its a question of time more than anything, I know its a tough job for the devs to accurately compile everything they have added into the release notes, Its a pretty big job for them to make sure they include all the information the players need (if you look at update notes, its kinda rare they are just a list of bullet points for the major patches) really asking for that work to be done twice essentially seems like a bit of a waste of time and really only for the benefit of finding things out early and thinking 'ooo thats interesting' and all it would really serve is to delay the patch even further and divide/break the devs attention on the task at hand (thats just my opinion mind).

Also saying x,y,z will be in the next patch, and then for whatever reason it doesn't happen, well exanima fans can be fickle at the best of times, it could be a bit of a risk to confirm things too early. Everybody has there own thing that they really really want to see next (thaum for me!) but I think mostly the people who have been around for a long time just chill and know that eventually BM will deliver sooner or later, because they have delivered time and time again in terms of end result which is ultimately all that matters really.

There are ways the really hardcore fans find out info about what is in the pipeline, and they always share the info freely when asked (@Murf and @Tony are particularly great for this btw) I do my best to try and keep as up to date as possible and then mention some things in my YT vids when i make them, or just go straight to source, if you go to beam.pro/madoc usually you will find Devs and Mods hanging out while they work, and doing their best to keep people informed in a more casual way.

Sometimes the smaller patches literally come on a daily basis and the big patches clearly take a hell of a lot of work to become finalized so between it all, personally anyway id rather go without patch notes until we actually need them, rather than just want them, let the devs do what they do best, and get the sweet sweet updates to the game a little bit sooner as a result.

Last edited:

gugand

I think the lack of updates since long time make people worried. I am worried.
I don't mean update like new Exanima release only. The web page it is not update.
I like see some screeshoot about new places they are developing or finish to develope, some words about that to give some lore information. That help me to study the game before release and let me to be not worried about the developement
Exanima is cool, i am playing a lot with arena, everytime i play with it i think about how much time it was passed since the last news.

Sorry for my bad english.

zhuliks

Insider
I think the lack of updates since long time make people worried. I am worried.
I don't mean update like new Exanima release only. The web page it is not update.
I like see some screeshoot about new places they are developing or finish to develope, some words about that to give some lore information. That help me to study the game before release and let me to be not worried about the developement
Exanima is cool, i am playing a lot with arena, everytime i play with it i think about how much time it was passed since the last news.

Sorry for my bad english.
Something BIG is coming, fishermen are telling stories of huge shadows seen under the surface.

I would gladly wait untill the sun explodes if thats how long it takes, as long as you make the game as you envision it, madoc. thanks for the update.

zhuliks

Insider
Last edited:

nerowpea

Ты лучше скажи как тебя понимать :p Я например понятия не имею что ты хочешь.
Эта ссылка...кто-то крысит и сливает тестовые апдейты в соц. сети? :mad:
У меня обновления на странице аккаунта нет! В стиме тоже нет!

zhuliks

Insider
У меня обновления на странице аккаунта нет! В стиме тоже нет!
В том то и дело что это неофициальное и нестабильно обновление не предназначеное для общественности, а кто-то крысит.

Just a translation of previous 4 posts for our English-speaking forum mates.

So how it could be? *link to the social networking service* Or did I missed something because of my bad english!?
Could you better explain what do you mean :p As for me - don't know what do you want. This link... Is somebody stoling and getting text updates to the social networking services? :mad:
There is no any update on my account page! Nor this one Steam has!
That's because it's unofficial and unstable update not applied for society, and someone is stealing.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.