Witcher 3 Recap Video

Jetcutter

Supporter
I'll start in pussy mode, only to refresh my memory of the interface and what not.
Then I plan to start anew , with a more serious attitude.
Not gonna lie.

Bobob

I kind of dislike their new cartoony graphics. Other than that, it's the one game I actually look forward to.

Tony

Insider

burgzaza

Insider
Holy **** so that's how hairworks render ^^
I have to play with minimal graphic settings on my potato computer... But it's still looks very good. The hairworks is the thing that does looks completely different being On or Off.
This is odd when Exanima looks awesome and runs perfectly with max settings ^^

Tony

Insider
Holy **** so that's how hairworks render ^^
I have to play with minimal graphic settings on my potato computer... But it's still looks very good. The hairworks is the thing that does looks completely different being On or Off.
This is odd when Exanima looks awesome and runs perfectly with max settings ^^
Yes, but HairWorks in TW3 is likely a bit more advanced than in Exanima. Currently they have roughly 10,000 hairs on creatures which all move, cast shadows, etc. while zoomed out and 100,000 hairs when viewed up close and zoomed in (like in cutscenes). It's pretty insane and it makes sense why it is so demanding lol. Geralts beard will grow as time passes, beard hair has different properties than hair on the top of your head (more rigid), hair will react differently when it gets wet and reacts to the wind and environment, etc.

Last edited:

Bobob

The moment I dread when I check the minimum requirements and discover the game will run on a 64 bit OS only.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.