Postponement

Brendan

Developer
Thanks for the reply, however I noticed now afterwards that I formulated my sentence a bit wrong. My bad.

What I meant to ask was whatever the prelude alpha is going to be released in early or late February :oops:
I know the Complete version of it will be released later, as stated in the first post in this topic.
Feb at all is tight to be honest, it will be the end of the month. Literally. Like 23:59 on the 28th :rolleyes:

Wonderboy2402

Supporter
Ok, didn't get around to reading this on the forum till now. Hope things went well with the break and vacation time.

I don't mind delay as long as it ultimately gets delivered.

Fawz

Insider
Even though it'll be at the end of February, be pretty barebones and have issues, I'm still suuuuuper excited and will be spending hours on the prelude alpha build even if all you can do is run around in a tiny square room with a chair in the middle.

Knowing you guys plan on updating the build and adding content and features as time goes by is great news as well. Good luck making the tight deadline, and hope no major issues arise

Saetheer

Insider
Feb at all is tight to be honest, it will be the end of the month. Literally. Like 23:59 on the 28th :rolleyes:
"Funded! This project was successfully funded on Nov 30, 2012." - 1 year and approx. 3 month you have a playable version. Impressive!

Rev

Insider
I don't want to take up too much of your valuable time, especially at this critical moment in time... A one word answer will suffice. Will we have the combat test/prelude by end of play Friday 28th Feb?

Fawz

Insider
I don't want to take up too much of your valuable time, especially at this critical moment in time... A one word answer will suffice. Will we have the combat test/prelude by end of play Friday 28th Feb?
Based on what's been communicated by the devs, an early alpha combat prototype (not the prelude just yet) will be made available to Alpha tier backers on Friday evening. The devs are working hard on getting a playable build ready and will be toiling away at it until the last minute, so it's not like they're holding back a playable build for some arbitrary reasons.

It's entirely possible the last minute rush isn't going to be enough to get it ready for the weekend, but for now expect it on Friday the 28th at the earliest.

Rev

Insider
I hope so, Missus is at work Saturday and I was planning on a Sui Generis induced coma between the hours of 0700-1900

Dorag

First, Brendan's post is number 13337, leet as fuck!
[quote="Brendan, post: 13337, member: 4 <<<< Try it yourself if you don't believe me! :)

Also, super excited for this, will you let members who have access to the game record and upload videos for us to marvel upon? :D

Scarecrow

Insider
The matter of public showing of the combat test/prelude alpha has been discussed somewhere, but didn't find the post. At any rate, Brendan stated that the combat test will be under NDA, and you cannot upload, show or record anything from the combat test to the public. We are however allowed to talk and discuss about it, as well as upload photo's and possible small video clips in the insider forum.

Insider forum brah.

These earliest versions will definitely be under an NDA. We'll lift it when we feel comfortable, probably with the first beta release of the prelude. You will be able to discuss it freely in the insider forum though.
I think we can 'reveal' this..

hannes77

Insider
For those of you (like me) that are manic from waiting for a playable combat alpha, try Space engineers, its full physics and well worth the time and money, on steam for $10. It sumthing to do till friday night 23:59. And its bags of fun.

666jet

Insider
For those of you (like me) that are manic from waiting for a playable combat alpha, try Space engineers, its full physics and well worth the time and money, on steam for $10. It sumthing to do till friday night 23:59. And its bags of fun.
It's a good game played a few hours on it :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.