Recent content by andraip

1. andraip

Exanima Map

Hostility is a weird thing in Exanima, an NPC that attacked "without" provocation might leave you alone if your weapon is sheated, or if you approach him carefully enough and he gets to know you. But I do like @Hedgehog-of-Fog 's suggestion with the zones, I'll look into it.
  2. andraip

Exanima Map

The enemies move around the map, marking them on the map could therefore never be accurate.
  3. andraip

Exanima Map

It would have been nice if you also told me the level :P Found it anyways :) Thanks. (x,y) is how I would use coordinates. But I will always try (y,x) if the (x,y) coordinates don't make sense. Uploaded my most recent maps, there might still be stuff missing as I only played through 0.6 once...
  4. andraip

Support for analog stick

I don't think this game is supposed to be played without a mouse. Doing something like picking up a key would be a nightmare.
  5. andraip

Exanima Map

Added maps for level 2 and 3.
  6. andraip

Exanima Map

Updated the level 1 map, adding the stuff that was missing, also added I almost finished exploring level 2 and will upload the map Soon™.
  7. andraip

Visual Glitch in inventory

WTF... Happened when I equipped the shield.
  8. andraip

Exanima Map

Guess I thought it was some metal bar and not a sword -.-, well, I'll get it next run. :) Grid Cartographer 3 Free Edition.
  9. andraip

Exanima Map

Where do you find the key to open it? That cell looked like it might have something hidden in it but I just pressed ahead since I couldn't figure out how to open it. :D Thanks, I'll add it to the map later. :) Unfortunately I can't change the colour of the number without photoshopping...
  10. andraip

Exanima Map

I just finished the first level in Exanima and wanted to share the map I drew of it. ! = location of important/useful items ? = location of chests Please let me know if I missed something. Level 1 Map v0.6: Level 2 Map v0.6: Level 3 Map v0.6: Level 4 Map v0.6: Edit: Updated the map. Thanks...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.