Recent content by Anoe

1. Anoe

Steam Charts

It takes approx 3 days since release to get more or less accurate information. Quote from About page: "The data is based on several days samples: from three days for individual apps to seven days for location-based info. It means that Steam Spy is competely unreliable for recently released...
  2. Anoe

Exanima gaining traction!

No, no, that's not necessary. You described a game as "easy to learn, difficult to master" and thats exactly what most players expect from Sui Generis. I already regret that I posted link to that article, and my point was, to be clear, "a game that doesn't help the player take a few first steps...
  3. Anoe

I just want to say there will be more of such reviews on Steam if the game will release to public in current state. Just a few pop-up windows telling the player how to drag-open the door, how to open closed door with a key and maybe "hold the left mouse button to swing weapon" will make a big...
  4. Anoe

One of the first google results was.. this: http://www.pixieland.org.uk/2015/exanima-first-impressions/ http://www.pixieland.org.uk/2015/exanima-second-impressions/ It is mostly negative opinion but he's right about one thing: for a new player it is really hard to start a game without tutorial.
  5. Anoe

Combat Alpha Release

I think there should be kickstarter update #27 about alpha release :)
  6. Anoe

Backer Accounts and Tier Upgrades

Hmm, account page says 'This is a temporary login for backers with the £30 or £60+ reward tiers to download our development videos', so I thought that £20 tier backers can't use this feature. And it doesn't work for me. I've sent a pm to Brendan with details.
  7. Anoe

New Public Video

I keep watching this video over and over and over again and just can't stop. It is just amazing how much you were able to accomplish with such a small team. Cloth physics, fire, water, shadows, detailed environment - all looks great, but the most interesting for me is to see how your plans...
  8. Anoe

Questions to the Baremettle people

7. According to kickstarter page there is a team member responsible for all the beauty in Sui Generis world. But we haven't heard much from her since Dec 2012. Is she still working on SG? 8. You guys have a unified vision of the game, but there might be disagreement on some details. If so, what...
  9. Anoe

Kickstarter project launch

One year has passed since kickstarter launch. Happy anniversary!
  10. Anoe

Your most expecting upcoming games from 2014 & 2015

Sui Generis Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numerea Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Dragon Age: Inquisition Sui Generis 2 :rolleyes:
  11. Anoe

Will this game be shown off?

So, is there still a chance Sui Generis will be presented at LC&G?
  12. Anoe

Thaumaturgy

Oona, you'll need a weapon to survive until you learn some advanced thaumaturgy skills. After that you can forget\untrain your fighting skills and improve your ability to cast spells.
  13. Anoe

Non-Human Races

I believe its impossible to create or describe something completely non-human because, well, human mind is always trying to see social behaviors and emotions in other creatures\things. When you're watching animals or science fiction movie, or playing a video game, you kind of *know* why those...
  14. Anoe

Non-Human Races

Malkavian's mindset in Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines was totally different. Crazy dialogue options with unpredictable consequences, it was really fun and unique game experience :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.