Recent content by CandleStickZombie

1. CandleStickZombie

Exanima 0.8.1.5 Beta

you may already know this but,(as i am playing with a toaster) if you turn super sampling off it results in a rainbow screen-glitch which only disappears when turned back to low. the game looks 10x more beautiful with this update but *my* game runs and looks much better with SSampling turned off.
  2. CandleStickZombie

Big game hunting /thread/

I finally got the expert level one!
  3. CandleStickZombie

Thoughts and Ideas General

Holy carp I've already sean that, I think I was half asleep when I posted last night, sorry
  4. CandleStickZombie

Thoughts and Ideas General

I hope there will be a daylight outdoor arena map added, I've said this before but it's gotten to the point that I can't play for very long because all of the constant darkness. Once again it's fine for the campaign, but darkness in the arena to is just too much and it really bums me out after...
  5. CandleStickZombie

Big game hunting /thread/

Ever since this thread came out I have non stop been fighting ogres...man I haven't defeated any besides the novice level one(at the cost of a companion) I can fight people no problem with almost any weapon but even in the campaign I can't seem to figure out how to fight any monster( besides...
  6. CandleStickZombie

Kickstarter Update & Sui Generis

All the update/ news and planning are here in the forums
  7. CandleStickZombie

[BUG] turn into puddle

Trust me, it was disgusting
  8. CandleStickZombie

Dissapearing chain coif?

I'm not sure of this was intentional but when I wear adept level helms the chain coif disappears from around the neck. This sucks because that is the only reason I wear a coif, so my neck does not get slashed. If it is intentional, please make leather/steel/chain neck guards. I think they are...
  9. CandleStickZombie

Beast Battles... Option Not Available

I think they explain all of that in the recruit-hirelings update. Yeah recruits only replace you so you can fight and die without loseing everything. Hirelings are computers that fight for you
  10. CandleStickZombie

[BUG] turn into puddle

Ok if it happens again I'll post a pic. Recently in arena my main died so I made new guy. In my first match, elimination, everything was fine until I equiped someone else's weapon. The weapon was inisible and my guy began to stretch and move grossly. I hit the next match button hopeing to fix...
  11. CandleStickZombie

Beast Battles... Option Not Available

Same deal as skirmish, need 3 combatants of the required rank. Your hirelings are all too low level Edit: you need hirelings who are AI, all of your people are recuites - they just take the place of your main
  12. CandleStickZombie

Exanima 0.6.4.6

I have it now ;), still can only kill the beast in novice lol, the only glitch I've noticed is with the Polish looking helms there is some shadow displacment under the brim. Also why is the splinted curses so expensive? It should be cheaper than plate not three times the price?
  13. CandleStickZombie

Exanima 0.6.4.6

Have you put it on steam yet? Or am I not seeing something I should?
  14. CandleStickZombie

Lighting

Yeah its intentional, it's supposed to be like a hazard but it doesn't make sense if AI (humans at least) are not affected by it
  15. CandleStickZombie

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

I love role playing but as far as examine goes there is not much to so for me at least. There is no one to talk to and If I or a character where thrown into this situation they would react the way I did. I got scared, lost and frustrated. I didn't have time to stop and write. after I got better...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.