Recent content by Gaurus

1. Gaurus

Examina 0.6 Impression

I am liking the effects of the latest patch a great deal. I have sent several characters all the way through the portal. Combat is smoother and more reliable. I am not able to take out opponents more reliably with a number of different weapons whereas before I only trusted weapons with long...
  2. Gaurus

Suggestion: Decapitation

This would be a cool little addition. Especially with the two handed sword I can land neck/head shots just about whenever I feel like it. If the opponent's health is low enough, why not have the head pop off on the kill shot?
  3. Gaurus

I'm giving up on the game

Sheez. Keep at the arena, you will eventually get it. Actually combat is a lot smoother after the last patch imho.
  4. Gaurus

A few suggestions after hours of gameplay

I will put these in a list format, it will be much easier on the eyes: 1. Map needed that reveals itself and saves as you go. This should toggle and pause play. I wasted a lot of time running around in order to memorize the landscape. I don't need many details, just would like an enlarge/shrink...
  5. Gaurus

Exanima Released

Just downloaded this game from steam a few weeks back and could not stop playing it until I reached the teleporter and could play no more. I am pleasantly surprised by how well the game mechanics work even in this crude beta. Loads of potential here. Game feels like a cross of the half life...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.