Recent content by I am Cuda

1. I

A Public Video

Honestly, I thought this game had been abandoned due to lack of any updates. I'm glad to hear it's still going. I really wish that there would be posts like "Don't worry guys, we are still working on this game :)" just so I wouldn't be totally left in the dark without digging through every...
  2. I

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Yeah, I know it wont be put into the game. And as a matter of fact I don't really think I would want it in the game either, but when I thought of the idea I had to share it with someone, so where better than the Sui Generis Wounds, Limbs and Gore thread?
  3. I

Crafting

I also just want to say that if a crafting system was put into this game that I hope it would not be like a Minecraft style crafting system, but more of a realistic crafting mechanic, whereas you character picks up the materials in his/her hand and actually has to craft them. Picture the game...
  4. I

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

I think I may have just come up with an awesome idea on the topic of dismemberment and possible prosthetic limbs. Say your character is seriously injured in a fight (left arm chopped off at elbow) but survives the battle and goes on to live another day. Then, while recovering in your home town...
  5. I

Crafting

Honestly, if a crafting system was put into this game, for example where you actually had to collect materials and smelt them together, then forge them like people used to to during the middle ages, I don't think I would be able to stop throwing money at my pc screen untill this game came out.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.