Recent content by iseijin

1. I

Running improvements and combat controls

Looks good, but I think the character makes too big steps for the speed at which he's running.
  2. I

Saving

I think i read a post of one of the developers where he said that it saves continuously, else the progress would get lost in case of a power blackout. Either way how it saves it will be possible for someone to find out how to corrupt the system and make savegame copies.
  3. I

Saving

Yes, the game saves when you end playing. So you can load your game next time you play. It's just that there is no option to make savegames yourself while playing, so you could load a previous state of the game. This way you cannot change what has happened and have to live with all the...
  4. I

Min system requirements?

As was discussed in the following thread, system requirements will be relatively low: http://www.baremettle.com/sg/forums/index.php?threads/system-requirements.14/
  5. I

Thoughts and Ideas General

I would like the game to have really really heavy rain included. In one of the videos the slider for rain was on maximum and it rained just normally. I would like to see stormy rain with so much water like sometimes it happens when you're driving a car and you almost can't see enough of the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.