Recent content by muxor

1. muxor

What does the player have to lose?

Seriously though, I guess what i'm trying to say is, without sounding like a geriatric, when the diablo 1 buther killed me after two blows I had to treck down a few levels and try to rescue my body with all of its items without being killed again in my weakened state and it holds a special place...
  2. muxor

yes, I want to be punished.
  3. muxor

Touche my friend. You have become aware of my anebriated state of mind. My inner-most desires become reality.
  4. muxor

If an ogre owns you, prepare to be raped and pillaged. Bring it on.
  5. muxor

the game world doesnt care if you live or die so just get used to it haha.
  6. muxor

Perhaps you wake up on a stretcher in some makeshift hospital, after all, we are apparently just a fart in the wind.
  7. muxor

Kickstarter update #11: Items and Equipment

Such restraint should be commended.
  8. muxor

Kickstarter update #3: Character Customisation and Advancement

I feel quite strong, smart, and healthy but I'm pretty sure I don't know when i'm going to die. I'm pretty sure my opponent doesn't know when they're going to die - what's the point of a health globe and stats again? If I get my ruler out should we measure side-by-side? :/
  9. muxor

Kickstarter update #12: True Story Bro

AND another thing - If the main characters/NPC's themselves not sure of what is happening it helps evoke feelings of uncertainty and fear in ourselves, which is emotionally involving. I don't think mortals should be able to even begin to fathom what lies above or beneath - the capability is not...
  10. muxor

Kickstarter update #12: True Story Bro

Amazing. If the devs can push novelistic narration/NPC dialogue, it would damn near push the game into its own genre of modern art nouveau novelistic fiction-based verisimilitude! (what the old boys would term 'taking it back to the old school, for real'). The biggest problem I have with most...
  11. muxor

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

Hi, folks. I love gore and visceral satisfaction! - Not sure if this has been touched upon, but how about using gore to set a scene? - static gore for effecting fear and trepidation toward an impending situation that could possibly be unsavoury for our character. For example: a darkly lit...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.