Recent content by Valda

1. Valda

Level 5 content question

I killed my character and restarted from the portal. The golems are still glitched and the boss still doesn't spawn.
  2. Valda

Golems...

There's a fine tradition in dungeon crawlers of creating stashes. I set up shop in one of the offices on lvl 4, placed books on shelves, scrolls in the desk, I dragged Sir as a trophy there and made a display case for all my extra weapons. The armor was a nice addition to my collection there :-)
  3. Valda

Level 5 content question

Some of them are just kneeling and work fine, but sometimes they clip through the floor or are missing altogether. I noticed that too.
  4. Valda

Level 5 content question

Re-entering the portal didn't work. I guess it's pit time.
  5. Valda

Level 5 content question

I guess it didn't spawn for me. Anything I can do to try and fix it?
  6. Valda

Level 5 content question

I think I pretty much finished level 5, but
  7. Valda

Exanima 0.6.4.3

There's a minor bug in 0.6.4.3c. In story mode, I can equip the leather boots (both types) over other footwear (shoes, boots and greaves). EDIT: Sometimes it's fixed by restarting the game, but later it happens again.
  8. Valda

Why isn't the torch a dual wield weapon?

Title. I want to use it as an off-hand and be able to attack with it.
  9. Valda

How to dual wield

By the way, I absolutely love the new animations for pretty much everything. Great job.
  10. Valda

How to dual wield

Oh. Sorry. That makes sense. I was excited and missed that part of your reply. Thanks :-)
  11. Valda

How to dual wield

I started a new character. EDIT: I also tried in the story mode, it was all greyed out too.
  12. Valda

How to dual wield

There are just 4 of the old skills available for me, the rest is greyed out. Am I doing something wrong?
  13. Valda

How to dual wield

Are there some requirements? What weapons can I use? I fought in the arena vs. a dual wielding opponent and tried to use her weapons, but I couldn't make it work. I only managed it in the practice arena, so I thought it was maybe connected to some skills. If that's the case, which ones? Thanks.
  14. Valda

Paaaaaaatch uaaaaaargh!
  15. Valda

Line of sight

This is an issue that was on my mind a lot while playing the game, and i didn't find any other posts about it. Right now in game you can see anything that is both a) lit by a light source b) in the same room as your character (or just outside the entrance) This results in you being able to see...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.