Search results for query: fading walls

1. Murf

Stop the camera from auto-adjusting vertically

Here ya go, I just did a search for walls with Madoc as the author, then fading walls, with Madoc as the author. He hasn't spoken on it in a while but stated it is not very doable. Don't know if he has anything else to add. @Madoc ...
  2. Reiher Allendi

Exanima Lore Thread

Something essential for any good RPG is the lore surrounding your character progress. Since Exanima's lore is fragmented among scrolls and books that you may have missed - I'm posting here every text collected in my gameplay. I'm posting too some images (printscreens) for you guys be sure this...
  3. Mowglia

Exanima story

Here is the second part of my investigation into what's been going on down there. It deals with the recent past and the present. Obviously do not read this stuff unless you've already investigated everything up to and including Level 4! Even then I'd recommend not reading it unless you're...
  4. Mowglia

Exanima story

Here is the first part of my investigation into what's been going on down there. It only deals with the (distant) past. Anyway, this accounts for the past insofar as I can determine it. There will inevitably still be inconsistencies, so please point them out when you find any. Also please...
  5. ShaolinG

Thoughts after playing Exanima

As I said before, how about if camera will not lifts up, but when it comes to wall it will just smoothly strafe left or right and show character, so he will not be obstructed by the wall. And if it's a small room, like those toilets, camera will show it from enter's perspective. It may will be...
  6. Madoc

...in tight spaces. I can't say we're particularly happy with how it's working but we haven't really found a better solution yet. Fading walls is unfortunately very problematic for a number of reasons, it's also not something that can be easily done with complex 3D renderings. The current...
  7. D

Madoc has talked about walls fading before, and apparently there are a lot of problems that result from it when the environments become complex. It would be nice, but it sounds like it's not a simple thing to implement.
  8. Xanatos

I have to say I'm completely addicted! It took a few hours to really 'get it', but I'm totally hooked after finishing the Novice Arena. A few suggestions: Camera: I don't have a problem with the lack of camera/target locking, however I feel something needs to be done in terms of fading out the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.