Search results

1. T

Big game hunting /thread/

Really shows i need more story-content,doesn't it :D
  2. T

We were all learners once... aka. Post Your n00b Mistakes

And in that you are right,It can be called longsword. Still it is silly to refer EVERY sword as a longsword,regardless of handedness, and refer a 2-handed sword as a longsword in a game where it is actually different. Heck, even in medieval times those dudes didn't go talking about longswords...
  3. T

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

Wow, you sure are taking your time. I've played 4 chars to level 5 already and thats just the living ones. Died dozens of times before this, probably my char count is over 50+ already. Arena i haven't finished either since i find it really boring in the long run. I have only 96 hours in the game...
  4. T

We were all learners once... aka. Post Your n00b Mistakes

They are right in that its a common name of swords, they are wrong in calling EVERY sword longsword. 1-h and 2-h. That is just silly as there are real,actual 2 handers also. I was wrong in that longsword is actually a more broader term than i knew,thank you for that. Something from the wiki...
  5. T

@zak at 100 hours you should have gotten through the story a couple times already. Allowing constant saving really destroys the atmosphere of this game. Really hope they could get savescumming away,since it can be done manually so far. Quit relying on this and actually learn the game. You are...
  6. T

[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

Thank you both, that clears it out a bit more. So thats what all those inaccessible doors will be :) might have to update some descriptions of my videos once those come.
  7. T

[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

You sure they are going to add another level in middle of the previous one? Just doesn't sound like a realistic way to develop it. Also Tony has said there's going to be only underworld,so dunno what the outside stuff would even be you talk about?
  8. T

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Took me couple days to drag em and find em all :) There's around 40+ of them, didn't make an exact count. Yeah, i agree, give them some hammers and spears too. They can't even really hurt,they need a buff. :)
  9. T

Took me a while, but here's every single golem and the boss, with their weapons, in one room. Lots of bodies and poleaxes. Desperately need more Story content. :D
  10. T

Big game hunting /thread/

Here's every single golem and the boss and their weapons in the same room. Made a trophy room for myself. Here's a short video for a closer look. Dev's by the way, it shows how the engine reacts to this amount of mass in one room. Gave me slowmotion but didn't crash.
  11. T

Yeah,which means just getting to 3rd level and killing the guy. He's very hard to miss. Knight is coming hopefully on next bigger update that adds more story as another unlock. I recommend unlocking him now, since his background tells you a little hint about the whole place in Exanima.
  12. T

Are these guys supposed to be here?

Aaaaaahhhh!!!! *running away in the distance*
  13. T

You don't have them anymore. Need to unlock new characters for story mode now. Just the Unknown to start with.
  14. T

Are these guys supposed to be here?

Found two golems in level 5 who dont seem to belong to the spot they are at. Were they added in or bugged spawn position? Didn't wake up any of the golems yet. They dont do anything,didn't try to beat em yet.
  15. T

90's Diablo thread.

Ahh the nostalgy is strong in this thread. Diablo was pretty hard and unforgiving but not much more. In essence it still was just a simple mindless grind. Played it like mad cause it was the first one. Latest didn't even bother to try,as endless clicking and grinding doesn't really spark...
  16. T

He's not bugged,he's a freaking Jedi! :D
  17. T

Once you stop,i stop. So we leave it here. Its that simple.
  18. T

You really should play more games that are new. They are exactly as described and again, the vision of the devs isn't to make this game one of those. Nothing detached from reality,except maybe you who don't understand the realities of game industry today or the vision the games developers have...
  19. T

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

Again kiddo,as you were told before. This game is not going to cater for majority and they are not going to make it easier,no matter how many insignificant friends you bring in to this. Understand it. Only kiddie here is you,who just can't understand anything you are told.
  20. T

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

You forgot the father of all permadeath dungeon crawling: Nethack. Took me a year and a half to complete, though had to use save scumming,that game is brutal,specially in the last levels :) Well it was made from Rogue though,but think its more well known. Still updated too.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.