Search results

1. P

Can I Upgrade my Donation?

I'm short on funds at the moment, so I'm just buying beta access. Can I upgrade to alpha later?
  2. P

Close to backing... but...

Oh, and when exactly is "imminent?" Or a time-frame rather, because I can either wait and buy alpha access in a week, or buy beta access now.
  3. P

Thank you for the reply. This does sound like a good strategy, but I wouldn't put off releasing new content for too long. After all, the Steam release could either be huge or mediocre. I'm a bit concerned about one of your statements in an interview where you said that you guys weren't...
  4. P

Last question: what all does the alpha showcase? Obviously the story mechanics are very unique, so are they seen in the game at all, or is it mainly combat focused?
  5. P

I enjoy testing and playing incomplete builds, I just want to know that it won't be a year between updates (exaggerating). Is there a road-map for alpha updates? How frequent are they?
  6. P

I have followed this game for a while. A while back progress was at a snail's pace and there were no updates, but now it seems to be rapidly picking up. The Prelude looks good, but I'm also a backer of Kingdom Come, and that gets small updates once a month... How much content is in the...
  7. P

Las time, on Sui Generis...

I definitely meant Origins lol. Not a big fan of Inquistion, but Origins is great I think. Anyways I read update #2 and, as a lover and critic of games, the ideas look promising and unique, but not so extraordinarily revolutionary that "words would not be enough" to describe it. The question...
  8. P

So how much time can be invested it the current content? Is the game story-based or completely sandbox? For example, in Mount and Blade you are given the freedom to help whoever you want and do whatever you want, but you will spend a long time gathering forces and forging alliances. What kind...
  9. P

How much content is available, and how much is actually planned? Besides the cool looking combat, I could not figure out if this was supposed to be a 60 hour RPG or what.
  10. P

Okay, last time I posted asking about the status of the game almost everyone said it was dead because of a lack of news and work. Things look much more active now, but how is development going? Is it turtle pace, or is it picking up?
  11. P

Worth the buy now?

Is there a playable version out yet, and is it worth the $66 investment right now?
  12. P

Postponement

Is it too late to buy alpha access?
  13. P

Postponement

Question: I have yet to back the game, due to financial priorities; however, I intent to buy the $60 beta access pack, and I was wondering if the prelude will eventually be available to all players?
  14. P

Hello, please take my money.

Hey guys, the name is Pareod. I just discovered this game, and will be Late Backing as soon as I can muster up the money. I am definitely buying the alpha and beta pack, because there is no way I can wait until May to play this. I have always wished for a game very similar to this. I have...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.