Search results

1. C

Leaked Sui Generis Build

Oh well.
  2. C

Leaked Sui Generis Build

Why you lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  3. C

Wondering what will happen when Sui Generis is released.

Anybody who came after exanima was released on steam has to by sui generis separate. I bought the beta tier on march.
  4. C

Pretty much all the updates for exanima is the ground work for sui generis so you should expect thaumaturgy, talking to npcs, maybe small destruction, true stealth, it is just a bunch of stuff.
  5. C

If you bought the beta which costed somewhere around 30 dollars you will get both exanima and suigeneris. If you bought it when it just showed exanima alone or on steam you will have to pay for sui generis separate.
  6. C

Will there be myths?

I sure hope so!
  7. C

Thoughts and Ideas General

Sounds like you had a triple A action sequence. I hope you can grab someone and hit them against a wall or a table and that should cause damage.
  8. C

What kind of character will you play gameplay wise and roleplay as?

That sounds cool maybe there will be a tailor in game to make emblems?
  9. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Hope so.
  10. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Do you know something I don't!?
  11. C

Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Aw putain! No new update so far oh well, just going to have til tomorrow.
  12. C

Concerning the Pure Mage

You know thaumaturgy is my third most anticipated feature first being reactive a.i, and ranged weapons...now that I think about it probably is stealth.
  13. C

Concerning the Pure Mage

Oh so it was a focus bar, I can see why one of the skills was meditating, is it to replenish your focus bar.
  14. C

Concerning the Pure Mage

I kind of agree with you Iscandar about not a fine art, but if you check the game section you can still gleam knowledge of thaumaturgy, and they haves said to progress thaumaturgy you would absorb the minds of thaumaturges and upgrade your skill. So I believe you can play a pure mage but you...
  15. C

What kind of character will you play gameplay wise and roleplay as?

I want to play as an agile sword/bowman that use very basic thaumaturgy(magic). I will befriend most npcs but back stab some of them as I go on with the game. I hope to assassinate a king but I don't want to be feared I don't want anyone knowing what I did.
  16. C

Does any one think sui generis will have boats that you can sail? I saw it in the pre alpha video of sui generis.
  17. C

Well I don't think they are adding races but maybe since the npc have their own goals and reactive a.i they can comment on your short stature calling you a dwarf maybe npcs actually talk about dwarfs but they are just short people. But I would like the race you made up about a human who has more...
  18. C

You can always make a mod for it make pointy elf ears or big noses for dwarfs by the way did they say they will release a mod kit.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.