Wondering what will happen when Sui Generis is released.

Ajax9719

I'm wondering if Sui Generis will be a separate purchase to the people who purchase Exanima now. Also how much more content will be put into Exanima if this is the case.

Conkids

Insider
I'm wondering if Sui Generis will be a separate purchase to the people who purchase Exanima now. Also how much more content will be put into Exanima if this is the case.
If you bought the beta which costed somewhere around 30 dollars you will get both exanima and suigeneris. If you bought it when it just showed exanima alone or on steam you will have to pay for sui generis separate.

Conkids

Insider
Pretty much all the updates for exanima is the ground work for sui generis so you should expect thaumaturgy, talking to npcs, maybe small destruction, true stealth, it is just a bunch of stuff.

Ajax9719

If you bought the beta which costed somewhere around 30 dollars you will get both exanima and suigeneris. If you bought it when it just showed exanima alone or on steam you will have to pay for sui generis separate.
Is that 30 dollar purchase still available anywhere?

Conkids

Insider
Anybody who came after exanima was released on steam has to by sui generis separate. I bought the beta tier on march.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.