Search results

1. Lutz Persn

[Suggestion] Prefix confusion

Okay, I see. I like the idea!
  2. Lutz Persn

That sounds neat! Picking lighter armor for more mobility makes sense, but what about the superiour or exceptional pieces? If I want mobility, in what way will it make sense to equip a superiour piece? Am I going to be stuck only with using less protective light pieces?
  3. Lutz Persn

Yeah, I'm thinking along the same lines there. A 'Sharp, Light Scimitar' makes more sense than an 'Unprecedented Scimitar.' The latter seems more esoteric, as if the character has the particular knowledge to recognize what makes it an unprecedented item.
  4. Lutz Persn

Seems like it usually ends up with always procuring and using the exceptional items - which doesn't necessarily mean they're better, though. I tend to think of it as a circumstantial thing, as in, which item is good for what situation. But there can be a little confusion at times when you try to...
  5. Lutz Persn

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Certainly, in the game-mechanics it would make much sense, but we are after all talking about practice here, not a fight to the death. I mean, of course, in a real fight the purpose is to kill or disable your opponent, but in practicing you're not actually going to kill them. Doesn't that defeat...
  6. Lutz Persn

Okay, I see your point and I agree with it, but although a dulled metal sword will hurt more (if the material is heavier or the shape more massive), it's not going to kill you either. Well, if you don't get hit in a critical area of your head, but that's possible with a wooden weapon too. Not...
  7. Lutz Persn

No, I don't. Or, well, empirically, yes, but not academically if that is what we mean by knowing. Though I don't see how discussing what I know or not is relevant to the issue?
  8. Lutz Persn

A 'simple' A.I. improvement

There's also the constant press of attack (or lack of defensive fighting) and the use of the double-swing move (if the AI you're facing has that skill). This can be used to your advantage as it becomes a distinct repeatable pattern. Maybe it can be remedied by having the opponent use a more...
  9. Lutz Persn

Iron or steel weapons, say swords, could also have their edges dulled. That way you'd have the correct weight and feel.
  10. Lutz Persn

What about a sorts of training area where you fight (non-lethally) your own recruits/hirelings or randoms?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.