Search results

1. B

Physical attributes and effects on combat

I've seen a lot of speculations on what the 4 attributes do, I figured I'd post my observations here so we can all compare notes and get a better understanding of the character creation mechanics. Based on my tests: - Strong characters swing fast but recover slow after a miss - Big Characters...
  2. B

Real world applications

I've been wondering if the game's engine, or at least the theory and algos behind it, may not have real world applications, specifically in robotics. I understand the game creates anims on the fly by simulating both external and internal physics (muscles!). Anyone in the dev team ever considered...
  3. B

Exanima - SG crossover!

It occurs to me there's plenty of nice assets to be found in Exanima, it would be a shame not to use them in SG too! I think it would be cool to have the first 3 levels of Exanima available in SG somewhere, even if it's just for show. Maybe some new nefarious business is happening down there 20...
  4. B

Journal of an adventurer

There's been some debate about the RP value of Exanima, I thought I'd post my journal here so people can see what sort of narrative you can come up with in this setting. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it. Some notes: - It's insanely long, you may want to grab a drink and/or plan some breaks...
  5. B

RE: Madoc's request about the journal

In the latest patch post, Madoc asked what we thought about having some automatic entries added to the journal, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling with this thread. I've got mixed feelings personally. On the one hand, automatic entries would help clarify certain things. On the other, having...
  6. B

Newbie's opinion

I've just "finished" my first exanima play-through (if you see my thread in the gameplay forum you'll understand the double quotes :( ) and I figured I'd post some thoughts and suggestions here before I'm irrevocably corrupted by the forums o.O I should probably start with: I've been poking...
  7. B

Enemies barricaded in o.O

I'm on level 5, I explored pretty much everything down here except the northernmost 3 ribbon door. You guys know the one, and if you don't let me not spoil it for you! I failed miserably at combat in there, tried again figuring I'd pull the enemy to a different room, but he got stuck in the door...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.