A few questions...

SyllaBear

Not really, my female muscled and tall warrior is falling a lot in the explore mode... and i lol everytime. She is lucky she got a helmet xD

SyllaBear

Any tips into defeating the giant monster after the portal? Its almost imposble, the best thing i can do is locking him in a tiny room xD

-Tim-

Insider
Any tips into defeating the giant monster after the portal? Its almost imposble, the best thing i can do is locking him in a tiny room xD
That's actually a good way to defeat him. There is another, more lethal way to use the environment to dispose of him. I suggest you look around the area some more :) Also, consider using the wandering skeletons to your advantage, they're not friends with the monster.

SyllaBear

Oh im sorry xD
I wouldnt call him like that if he wouldnt be so violent, he throw me all over the map lol

That's actually a good way to defeat him. There is another, more lethal way to use the environment to dispose of him. I suggest you look around the area some more :) Also, consider using the wandering skeletons to your advantage, they're not friends with the monster.
I will leave him there for the moment. Ill send him food too and a notebook.

You had to see me when i found him, i yelled "NOO!!" irl and run terryfied.

SyllaBear

How do i open this door?

Dont tell me i have to defeat Sir.

I think that i know what to do with the enviroment... but its way too far from him, i will lose in the way.

HopeDIV

Insider
How do i open this door?
Dont tell me i have to defeat Sir.
*omitted*
I think that i know what to do with the enviroment... but its way too far from him, i will lose in the way.
Unfortunately those doors do not open in the current build :(

SyllaBear

Awww...

Man i just fell with him, im fucking loling xD And i recorded it xD!!

Rip all progress :c

Last edited:

The Witcher

Supporter
i didnt meet sir in the game unfortunatly i dont know i couldnt get hooked with the exanima story mode i just dont like underground places i feel alone and depressed i didnt actually do a single quest that had to do with underground things in witcher 1-2-3

The Witcher

Supporter
its not fear only when you meet sir but im getting depressed in dark places i wish the game has a lot of overground places

SyllaBear

Can this door be open? I searched all and i cant find the key that opens it.

There is a guy that seems to strugle with a zombie, right back there is that door that is locked.

SyllaBear

The key is not so far... Watch your steps :)
Its hard to spot those keys...

Even the one that its at the side of the cadaver with black clothes... it took me a while to manage that the key was there at his side. My monitor is 1024x768 (1280x1024)
And you didnt answer me the question, if that door can be opened. Because i cant find another key.

Last edited:

SyllaBear

Is superior the best quality i can find?

Do those helm protect the same? It is obviously that the adept one is open, would it count in a battle??

konggary

The one on the right protects quite a bit better, as indicated by the "Coverage" stat, as well as the Pierce stat being higher.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.