A Quick Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kieran, Feb 13, 2014.

1. MrLump

MrLump Insider

So.. Does anyone know if the alpha has been released? I thought it was supposed to come out by the end of February, which was yesterday...

2. Rev

Rev Insider

Been delayed by a couple of days apparently matey.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Insider

If you look it the postponement thread, you will see that it has had a small delay. Still not quite sure exactly when it will be out, but it is in a few days. For more details, look in the postponement thread.

Fawz likes this.
  4. XxBoDxX

XxBoDxX Insider

Postponing a release to steam would be a great idea. So far there doesnt seem to be any whining brats. Releasing to steam would introduce them not only to the game, but to these forums as well. Im so tired of all the forums fulls of little kids crying about how the game has bugs even though they knew it was early access BEFORE they got their chubby little hands on it. I love this community, man.

Poza1010 and Fawz like this.
  5. turtleman155

turtleman155 Insider

its real friendly (and lots of astro-animals)

6. XxBoDxX

XxBoDxX Insider

lol yeah I noticed that. Is there a reason people have it, or is it just a thing that kind of started snowballing?

7. Fawz

Fawz Insider

Take a look at this thread for a more detailed history of the Age of the Astronauts!

XxBoDxX likes this.
  8. XxBoDxX

XxBoDxX Insider

haha oh my god, Madoc's pic is hilarious. I think I've seen that before and said to kill it with fire... Somewhere.. lol