A Small Gripe of Mine

Tony

Insider
You can't blow all your global XP on a single character. Like I stated in my previous post: global XP never diminishes. If you have earned two bars worth of global XP then every single character you create from that point forward will always be able to select at least two techniques to be fully trained during character creation. Once you earn global XP it is permanent and only increases the more you play.

Correct, in the current Steam version you have one character slot. If you die that character slot is wiped out and you're creating a new character to fill that slot. The settings remain the same as your previous character to make it easier for people who wish to play with the same settings so they can quickly jump back into the game without having to manually adjust the settings each time; however, just because the settings stay the same doesn't mean it's the same character. If your character dies then it is dead. Every character you create after that is a new character regardless if they keep the same settings or not.

Yes, in the current Steam version global XP is working just as I stated above. 25% of all XP earned for any character is kept as global XP which can be applied to any new character created. The main difference is that the current Steam version has only one character slot whereas in the upcoming versions you'll have an unlimited amount of character slots.

Last edited:

Greenbrog

Insider
You don't spend it. Global exp is simply exp you get on every new character. 25% of all exp gained goes to global exp along with normal exp. Exp gain isn't instant, it happens over time from the sources that give it. All your characters will gain global exp until you reach the 5th tier and then while you don't gain more global exp all your characters will have 5 skills to buy at creation.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.