Arena Questions

subyng

How do you rank up? I'm at inept and I fought and won two Aspirant Challenger matches but I'm still adept...in fact I'm not sure if I even got the prize money for those matches.

How do you enter Skirmish and Doubles matches? I have 3 characters on my team but I can only drag one of them into the right hand side list. Or do I need NPC hirelings for that?

Thanks!

Abarot

Gentlemen,

I have a problem reaching Master rank. I can't level up beyond Expert rank since my character simply stopped accumulating XP. I won countles Master Tier matches of all sorts, but gained no XP whatsoever. I would appreciate any help in this matter.

EDIT: I apologize, I just found out that Master rank is still unavailable in curent version.

Last edited:
How do you enter Skirmish and Doubles matches? I have 3 characters on my team but I can only drag one of them into the right hand side list. Or do I need NPC hirelings for that?

Thanks!
Yeah, you need NPC hirelings to fill the numbers on group matches. You can bring only 1 of your controllable characters to fight at a time. For an example for a skirmish match you can bring 1 playable character and 2 hirelings OR 3 hirelings into the skirmish.

Tony

Insider
Does anyone know the difference between challenge and duel in arena?
Challenge matches have no rank restrictions. This allows you to fight more skilled and better geared opponents regardless of what rank you are (ex: inept vs. master).

Challenge matches have no rank restrictions. This allows you to fight more less skilled and better poorly geared opponents regardless of what rank you are (ex: master vs. inept).
ftfy

edit: i love trying to one-shot inepts with the pole-hammer/axe

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.